Thank You Full Contact Poker

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, 10k is the limit before mandatory reporting, but anything more than 2,499 is put on a watch list. I used to work for western union and there is a whole department in the US government that is just watching for steady large cash transactions. I would withdraw 1,900 at a time from neteller and probably just twice a month at the most, if you want to avoid taxes. Otherwise, just withdraw the entire amount and report it.oh... and nice cash. I'm jealous.

I'm canadian
Congrats on the $85,000 score then.... I don't think we have to worry about the taxes!!Good Job..PS. You buying another coupe then?Edit: 77,000.00 USD United States Dollars = 86,060.94 CAD Canada Dollars
Congrats on the $85,000 score then.... I don't think we have to worry about the taxes!!Good Job..PS. You buying another coupe then?Edit: 77,000.00 USD United States Dollars = 86,060.94 CAD Canada Dollars
hehe i just bought a 06 bmw m coupe, and a condo this year, so not much i wanna buy now, My roll was very healthy before this tourney not sure if i should pad it or just throw it in investements. I dont want to get into 10-20 nl games right away i already think the 5-10 games have big enough swings
wow that was the fastest withdrawal processed i have ever seen 1 min from resquest into my neteller account
Now get it out of your neteller ASAP before you get hacked like every other person on here has.
wow that was the fastest withdrawal processed i have ever seen 1 min from resquest into my neteller account
Yeah I know FTP is awsome in that regard, their Neteller witdrawals are instant. Pacific takes 10 days :club:

Your best bet is to transfer it all to Neteller and then get a Neteller debit crad. That way the money never actually enters a US bank and you don't have to worry about anything getting reported to the IRS or having to pay taxes on it. If this isn't an option then you should be $9000 withdrawls via checks once a month until you have all the money.

How do you like the 2006 M? I have an 04 and am temped to check it out but really don't need to so i've avoided checking it out. Oh and congrats on the big payday.
can I ask why you gave somebody 1st place money playing 5 handed?
1- If we had proper time to make a deal he wouldnt of gotten the full amount, full tilt wasnt really supporting us to make a deal, we were rushed to make a deal and it was key that he agreed, 5th place was 44k2- blinds were 25-50k we all had 300k in chips and chip leader had 3m, he played is big stack really well3- deal not done in time, i could of been out next hand only had 6 bb in play

Like I said in the other thread, and numerous times in the chat last night, congrats on the great job BMW. You really played well, and you got lucky when you needed to. Nothin wrong with that.Anyways, I just got to thinking, did you ever properly thank John Dagostino? He really stepped up and got the right chat guy there to help you out. I didn't really see any of the guys at the table say thanks to John, and he did a lot more than he needed to. Maybe you could email support and have them pass along a message to thank him.Anyways, great job. Enjoy your money. :club:-Shawn K

Like I said in the other thread, and numerous times in the chat last night, congrats on the great job BMW. You really played well, and you got lucky when you needed to. Nothin wrong with that.Anyways, I just got to thinking, did you ever properly thank John Dagostino? He really stepped up and got the right chat guy there to help you out. I didn't really see any of the guys at the table say thanks to John, and he did a lot more than he needed to. Maybe you could email support and have them pass along a message to thank him.Anyways, great job. Enjoy your money. :club:-Shawn K
Ya i will try to get get into one of is games and say thank you, problem is i withdrew al my money from ft and i doubt he looks at observer chatgot the hand history, post your emails, and please comment, i got extremely lucky on 2 pots, 1 i made a awful read, the other was pretty standard
Ya i will try to get get into one of is games and say thank you, problem is i withdrew al my money from ft and i doubt he looks at observer chatgot the hand history, post your emails, and please comment, i got extremely lucky on 2 pots, 1 i made a awful read, the other was pretty standard
you can still observer chat.congrats