Whats Your Favorite Books?

Whats your favorite books on poker. I only have internet texas holdem by matt hager (spelling?) and harington holdem. I like both, i havent read much of harington on holdem though but so far its pretty good and I'll proally get the 2nd edition as well

To learn, Hellmuths bookFor NL tournaments, HOH (LGB is ok too)For tells, Caros bookEverything else, SSII and Ace on the RiverI also liked books like Poker wisdom of a champ, and best hand you ever played

1984, bravenew world. oh you mean poker book? probobly Harrington on Hold 'em yes i did feel the need to try and be cleaver
And yet this is what you came up with?

For just a good quick read and also the first poker book ive ever read..Poker Nation by Andy Bellin Not a strat read, but definately an entertaining read...as for strat, you cant go wrong with SS, SS2, TJ's Book, Skalansky ( reads a bit like stereo instructions.. ) More entertaining reads, professor banker and suicide king, Biggest game in town, and a little off topic but also an entertaining read , a blackjack book by the name of Bringing down the House....

Why are so many people responding seriously to this?If someone titles a post, "Whats your favorite books", or "What's your biggest hits", which mean, "what is your favorite books" and "what is your biggest hits" respectively... it is basically requesting the thread be Snakes On A Plane in nature.Hijacks, humor, and flames.Proceed.

MJ there is a whole section in the forum on Poker Books, full of reviews etc.. Check it out.
I heard there was a Football forum too. :club:

Harrington on Hold 'EmSuper System 2Play Poker Like The ProsTo be totally honest, I really didn't care much for the first Super System. A lot of it is really out dated, with only 3 of the games still played on a major basis (Seven card stud, limit Hold 'Em and NLH). Yeah, they cover 2-7 and Razz, but the little bit on Razz, IMO, is the equiviliant to that scene in Better Off Dead where Booger tells John Cusack "If you see a tree....turn!". It just wasn't helpful. Also, Sklansky's contribution, Stud Hi/Lo Declare, really isn't that useful these days.I included PPLTP because it can be a very useful tool for anybody that's just starting to take poker serious. It covers almost all the major games played today, sans triple draw, and Hellmuth gives very solid advice. Are any of the books by TJ Cloutier any good?