Jen Harman, Mike Matusow, Phil Ivey, Chip Reese, and 3 others are all at the 1k/2k O8 table on Full Tilt.Just thought you guys might want to watch.Jen is chatting a lot and Matusow asked Chip if he wanted to play 1k/2k O8 for the rest of his life and get 20% back.

Jen Harman, Mike Matusow, Phil Ivey, Chip Reese, and 3 others are all at the 1k/2k O8 table on Full Tilt.Just thought you guys might want to watch.Jen is chatting a lot and Matusow asked Chip if he wanted to play 1k/2k O8 for the rest of his life and get 20% back.
which one is chip?
Ive never seen Harmon on there. Does her avitar look like her?
Yes....one of the better, more accurate looking avatars on FTP...see for yourself, she's currently sitting at the 500/1000 Razz table with 20k.
I go there and like 5 mins later they all sit out. Typical online luck.
Alot of big names are still online. Ivey is sitting at 4 tables with 20-40k waiting for someone to sit. Harman is sitting at the 500/1000 razz table. Oppenheim is still one aswell as Matusow and Juanda. And Toto Leonidas is sitting at the omaha table which is the first time I have ever seen him online.
Yes....one of the better, more accurate looking avatars on FTP...see for yourself, she's currently sitting at the 500/1000 Razz table with 20k.Alot of big names are still online. Ivey is sitting at 4 tables with 20-40k waiting for someone to sit. Harman is sitting at the 500/1000 razz table. Oppenheim is still one aswell as Matusow and Juanda. And Toto Leonidas is sitting at the omaha table which is the first time I have ever seen him online.
Im at work, i cant watch it.

Matsow, Benyamine, Cunniham and Keller have been playing everyday lately. Gus, Ivey, Seidel, Chiu, Harmen occasionally...Saw Huck playing Razz and Dags with 100K in 100/200 Omaha . Seems to be the norm with the pros @ tthe site after the WSOP…nothing new.

the big games on full tilt have really exploded recently. about a month ago the biggest games youd see were 25/50 or 50/100 NL....and it was usually only Dags or Matusow. Now theres 1000/2000 and 100/200PL/Nl games goin on just about every night loaded with the full tilt pros. i wonder what caused the change.

the big games on full tilt have really exploded recently. about a month ago the biggest games youd see were 25/50 or 50/100 NL....and it was usually only Dags or Matusow. Now theres 1000/2000 and 100/200PL/Nl games goin on just about every night loaded with the full tilt pros. i wonder what caused the change.
Because.. WSOP is done.

This game may be the only reason I keep my laptop open after sessions. A) The players are the cream of the crop in pokerB) Matusow has no fear to belittle anyone, and my god its hilariousC) I wish I could play this game, soon enough, might as well sweat it before I play it right?? :club: Jeff

In case you hadn't noticed FTP is doing a major marketing push. They took over the CardPlayer WSOP updates and now their big names play a lot of high profile games. It's not a coincidence.From what I've seen Matusow pwns the L08 tables he plays on. If this game keeps up he may get out of debt.

i still have doubts that livewinner is keller. it really takes a ridiculous roll to be able to multi-table 1k/2k online. some people were saying it's DN. i'd find it easier to believe that livewinner is dn or farha or forrest or someone like that.

i still have doubts that livewinner is keller. it really takes a ridiculous roll to be able to multi-table 1k/2k online. some people were saying it's DN. i'd find it easier to believe that livewinner is dn or farha or forrest or someone like that.
i was actually watching a chat the other day where matusow and others were questioning livewinner's identity. matusow specifically asked if it was keller, though livewinner did not say who he was at any point.it seems like if we "know" its keller, then matusow would do, and if he doesn't, then it probably isn't.basically, I agree with mk.And I dunno about Matusow pwning the LO8 tables. He's certainly tried, but I'm pretty sure I've seen him lose more than he's won. And he'd have to be winning a lot to get back his losses at PLO.

All the high stakes game have been pretty juicy on full tilt lately. I noticed that looseslots wins about 50K almost every time he sits down it seems like. Is he Keller?

They've been playing a ton; I only saw benyamine and juanda playing last night though. Dunno if they all took a break and are coming back or that's it. Funny how these games get going, word spreads, and all the biggest cash game names are there for days on end. Matusow probably played close to 80 hours over 4 days.

Makes a little bit of sense that it was DN cause he'd want to play the big games, but he'd have to keep his identity to himself... but there's a few pros who this would apply to... probably Moneymaker... spread the word...

it seems like if we "know" its keller, then matusow would do, and if he doesn't, then it probably isn't.basically, I agree with mk.
there's a thread on 2+2 with a bunch of chat when jdags and shulman were in the same game, and they pretty much revealed livewinner's identity. apparently he is Mad Caddy. Dealer: 5 seconds left to act Mike Matusow: david play 1k2k with me and livewinner o 8 David Grey: be nice to me caddy livewinner: I clicked raiseDealer: Hand #911876237livewinner: I had AQccJohn DAgostino: hahahaJohn DAgostino: doesnt matter, u raise i foldDealer: 3rd Barrel wins the pot ($1,998)Dealer: Hand #911877832livewinner: Nick still plays3rd Barrel: lolJohn DAgostino: what did we say about first names cadddddddddddyDealer: livewinner wins the pot ($1,998)Dealer: Hand #9118791243rd Barrel: im thetakeover on stars posted by deathdonkey on 2+2: Mad Caddy is a kid from LA who was playing at Commerce since he was 17, so the legend goes. I've seen him in huge games at Commerce and Bellagio, he has a real name but I've never heard anyone call him anything but Caddy. Can't remember his UB name offhand but its pretty common knowledge, I'm sure someone knows it. Makes a lot of sense that he is livewinner because he definitely plays all games and plays huge stakes. I believe Mad Caddy is "HitRockBottom" on UB. Six figure sports bets are also standard for him.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...rt=all&vc=1