Erik Goes Tourney Donk; Who's Coming With Me?

This is flat out ridiculous. They allowed a chop last week when a pro asked for one, but they won't this week. That's absurd.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chat from the really weak support at fulltilt:TilterLarry (Support): Hello everyone. TheNogre: hellobmwmcoupe: Ok turned observer chat outcredog: hey larrycrownnginger: hello we want to chopTilterLarry (Support): There will unfortunately be no deals this this time.bmwmcoupe: mr dagistino can u helps usTheNogre: hello, we would like to give phatigue 1st place money, and chop the rest of the money evenly and play for the jerseyTilterLarry (Support): I am very sorry.Then Zach goes off:ZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSHangukMiguk (Observer): ECOGRAZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWScudd517 (Observer): PickettZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSwandigo (Observer): where's lee jones and his abacusZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSImRickJmsBiatch (Observer): they did it for roland?ZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSpocketrockets11 (Observer): i smell a lawsuitrZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSfishdood (Observer): GET LEE JONES IN HERE!ZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSWeir (Observer): ITS OKAY GUYS PHATIGUE WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE A HUGE LUGGAGE WALL, JUST CALM DOWN, THE SNAKES WONT GET TO YOUZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSFULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSHangukMiguk (Observer): ECOGRASSPadawon4 (Observer): FCPZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSpebbleboy (Observer): no deal ZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSTheDONaldson (Observer): you have to trust each otherZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWStexas01b (Observer): lolZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSHangukMiguk (Observer): ECOGRAChris Thompson (Observer): You guys could probably set it up yourselves.orlando vega (Observer): lee jones lolZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWSZachFCP (Observer): FULL TILT BLOWS

This is flat out ridiculous. They allowed a chop last week when a pro asked for one, but they won't this week. That's absurd.
yeah I think that is BS.

Ok...first we see this...TilterLarry (Support): Unfortunately, as per the CEO of our company, we are no longer able to facilitate deals at this time.Then another guy from support magically appears and grants them a deal.JDN (Support): hey guyscredog: hey Jbmwmcoupe: can we chopcrownnginger: yescredog: help us out here manDealer: Phatigue wins the pot (155,000)bmwmcoupe: PleaseDealer: Hand #919594135bmwmcoupe: we all wanna chopcredog: ppl telling us what to do w our moneytJDN (Support): ok,JDN (Support): phat gets first?bmwmcoupe: can u put the table on breakcrownnginger: yes bmwmcoupe: yes phat get 1stDealer: bmwmcoupe has 15 seconds left to actJDN (Support): chop even the rest?crownnginger: we chop rest play for jerseycredog: phat get first and we split the restbmwmcoupe: yes chop restDealer: bmwmcoupe has timed outPhatigue: i agreecredog: play for jerseybmwmcoupe: can u work the numbersTheNogre: agreecrownnginger: i got a hand can we fiogure something outJDN (Support): ok, i cant pause the table but i can take care of the moneySo wtf is going on here with Full Tilt?

seriously zach, shut the **** up. its not helping anything and only making chat impossible to read.gl bmwapparently chop is now coming?
JDags got the right person in there, and they got the chop done.My respect JDags just went up exponentially.

J-Dags got the right support for the table.CONGRATS BMWMCOUPE!!!!!!!!very nice payday. now win that jerseyJDN (Support): so $70,427.30 for 5th thru 2nd

wow I wish I was phatigue.
No **** he is sitting pretty and he doesn't even have to dodge 4 other players... dang that deal works out for everyone.
the side pot was less than the small blind. That r/r wasn't the right play at all. Then again, you're tourney success eclipes mine, so what am I missing by thinking the r/r was the wrong play?yea, i saw that too. It was a Jamie Gold type move.
He knew 99 was ahead of both BMWcoupes and certainly crown's range in the hand, and he reraised to isolate the pot HU with the shortstack, giving himself the most +EV possible, he accomplished this goal. He felt the equity he gained was worth more than setting up a situation with the greatest possibility of knocking crown out.
No **** he is sitting pretty and he doesn't even have to dodge 4 other players... dang that deal works out for everyone.
Phatigue can basically go all in every hand knowing that he already won first place money.. He can buy a billions jerseys.. :club:
At this stage in a tourney I agree with the just call strategy to increase the odds of the knockout rather than your own chips... but that's me...
It's very close, p5's had a lengthy discussion about it. Players like Actionjeff and the like agreed that the value in knocking players out was overrated, and more traditional players felt knocking out players was worth more.
Bmw, congrats on the cash but you're acting very immature.
Probably just overly excited. I certainly would be.PINCH PINCHEDIT GG: BAD RIVER