Erik Goes Tourney Donk; Who's Coming With Me?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A FCP'er with AQ>KK obviously.He's already drawing basically dead.Wooooooooot!I've been railing for a long time now on yours and HoosierAlum's tables.gl to you guys! :club::D:D:D

BMW... i think you don't need the added stress of tryin to get a deal setup... just play it out, youre game will be better if you're not stressin about gettin a deal organized... either way... GOOD LUCK! and FCP!EDIT: Doubled up with AA NH!!!!!

That reraise with 99 when the shortstack had AK was the correct play, not sure why you are berating him for it.
At this stage in a tourney I agree with the just call strategy to increase the odds of the knockout rather than your own chips... but that's me...
That reraise with 99 when the shortstack had AK was the correct play, not sure why you are berating him for it.
the side pot was less than the small blind. That r/r wasn't the right play at all. Then again, you're tourney success eclipes mine, so what am I missing by thinking the r/r was the wrong play?
dude, you can't say **** like that, telling people to call. THATS HORRIBLE
yea, i saw that too. It was a Jamie Gold type move.

wow this thing is so disorganized with the whole splitting deal.EDIT: JDags just said he was getting supporthmm there will be no deals.