Erik Goes Tourney Donk; Who's Coming With Me?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im 10th in chips with 150 to goi hate it when people stall
Bro, stop folding so fast when people come over the top of your steal attempts. At least give it a moment's thought. As it is, I would raise you almost every time you raise from the CO or button since you keep insta-folding when re-raised.
Bro, stop folding so fast when people come over the top of your steal attempts. At least give it a moment's thought. As it is, I would raise you almost every time you raise from the CO or button since you keep insta-folding when re-raised.
agreed, but next time on the button all have the goods, maybe its time to stop the 7 other tables im playing at and concentrate on this one :)great read, got fuccckeddammit, knew he had shittt

Full Tilt Poker Game #918955077: FTOPS Main Event (6154586), Table 120 - 1200/2400 Ante 300 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:23:07 ET - 2006/08/20Seat 1: Phatigue (89,956)Seat 2: JersSpoken (29,293)Seat 3: thanks (83,212)Seat 4: russbuster (22,410)Seat 5: bmwmcoupe (51,468)Seat 6: GangSarge (17,643)Seat 7: OutPlayAsians (40,783)Seat 8: TWINKYBOY (10,059)Seat 9: Blue__Queen (27,715)Phatigue antes 300JersSpoken antes 300thanks antes 300russbuster antes 300bmwmcoupe antes 300GangSarge antes 300OutPlayAsians antes 300TWINKYBOY antes 300Blue__Queen antes 300GangSarge posts the small blind of 1,200OutPlayAsians posts the big blind of 2,400The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***TWINKYBOY foldsBlue__Queen foldsPhatigue foldsJersSpoken foldsthanks foldsrussbuster raises to 22,110, and is all inbmwmcoupe calls 22,110GangSarge foldswsox8 (Observer): go bmwOutPlayAsians has 15 seconds left to actOutPlayAsians foldsrussbuster shows [Tc 9h]bmwmcoupe shows [4c Ad]wandigo (Observer): hold*** FLOP *** [8c 3c Ts]wsox8 (Observer): hold*** TURN *** [8c 3c Ts] [8s]wandigo (Observer): a*** RIVER *** [8c 3c Ts 8s] [6s]russbuster shows two pair, Tens and Eightsbmwmcoupe shows a pair of Eightsrussbuster wins the pot (50,520) with two pair, Tens and Eightswsox8 (Observer): crap*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 50,520 | Rake 0Board: [8c 3c Ts 8s 6s]Seat 1: Phatigue folded before the FlopSeat 2: JersSpoken folded before the FlopSeat 3: thanks folded before the FlopSeat 4: russbuster showed [Tc 9h] and won (50,520) with two pair, Tens and EightsSeat 5: bmwmcoupe (button) showed [4c Ad] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 6: GangSarge (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: OutPlayAsians (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: TWINKYBOY folded before the FlopSeat 9: Blue__Queen folded before the Flophands aren't holding...

yea i noticed your were raising frequently. thought if you were to raise 2 in a row 1st may be a steal but second definately good, too bad not good enough to shove.

yea i noticed your were raising frequently. thought if you were to raise 2 in a row 1st may be a steal but second definately good, too bad not good enough to shove.
cant play back with kq, made a very nice call with ace 4, 2 bad it didnt hold up

i could tell ur going for the win with that call, very good read but too bad it didnt hold... twice!!

i could tell ur going for the win with that call, very good read but too bad it didnt hold... twice!!
i never play tournys, im a acsh game player , 1500$ for like 50th is one pot at the stakes i play at, not really interesting

need some more action on the rail.. i'm just here talking to myself. :D

i never play tournys, im a acsh game player , 1500$ for like 50th is one pot at the stakes i play at, not really interesting
stake me for one pot? :club:
need some more action on the rail.. i'm just here talking to myself. :(stake me for one pot? :club:
I'm there.
Nice double up there. I would've pushed on that guy with anything.

bmw u r hilarious. make sure your paying attention to the game though, and.... you can send me 5 bucks too :club:

SFPWNT!Full Tilt Poker Game #919104737: FTOPS Main Event (6154586), Table 120 - 2500/5000 Ante 600 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:04:26 ET - 2006/08/21branmarino13 (Observer): PLEASE JUST ME??TheSkearnel (Observer): oh mySeat 1: Phatigue (237,752)Seat 2: BlueOctopuz (108,732)Seat 3: thanks (70,173)Seat 5: bmwmcoupe (76,624)Seat 6: sacker (53,320)Seat 7: OutPlayAsians (52,798)Seat 9: EY400 (49,771)Phatigue antes 600BlueOctopuz antes 600thanks antes 600bmwmcoupe antes 600sacker antes 600OutPlayAsians antes 600EY400 antes 600MyPlayIsRAB (Observer): hoyl %$#%thanks posts the small blind of 2,500bmwmcoupe posts the big blind of 5,000ferguson425 (Observer): omgThe button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***bmwmcoupe: thanks guyssacker foldsOutPlayAsians foldsIvnKaramazov (Observer): sick!!!!!!!!!!1EY400 foldsPhatigue foldsbranmarino13 (Observer): JUST ME BMW??BlueOctopuz foldsHustleMinezZ (Observer): lolMyPlayIsRAB (Observer): gl bmw.. im from fcp as wellthanks raises to 69,573, and is all inbmwmcoupe calls 64,573thanks shows [Jc 9c]bmwmcoupe shows [8h As]malubro07 (Observer): GO THANKS GO THANKS!Coward Folderer (Observer): blueoctopuz wins the tourneywandigo (Observer): abranmarino13 (Observer): ME BMW 5???*** FLOP *** [8d 8s 6d]DunnRowan (Observer): hey hanguik....wanna play some razz?ferguson425 (Observer): holdbmwmcoupe: thats bla*** TURN *** [8d 8s 6d] [Kd]TheSkearnel (Observer): YES!crocd99 (Observer): holdDunnRowan (Observer): YAHRustie Bandaid (Observer): YAwandigo (Observer): a*** RIVER *** [8d 8s 6d Kd] [6h]HangukMiguk (Observer): BOOYAHRustie Bandaid (Observer): YAferguson425 (Observer): boomwandigo (Observer): :)thanks shows two pair, Eights and SixesRustie Bandaid (Observer): YADunnRowan (Observer): WOOTbmwmcoupe shows a full house, Eights full of SixesRustie Bandaid (Observer): YAbmwmcoupe wins the pot (143,346) with a full house, Eights full of SixesRustie Bandaid (Observer): YAMyPlayIsRAB (Observer): vvvvvvnhbranmarino13 (Observer): 5 BMW???wandigo (Observer): ship itRustie Bandaid (Observer): YAthanks stands upbmwmcoupe: big balls*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 143,346 | Rake 0Board: [8d 8s 6d Kd 6h]Seat 1: Phatigue folded before the FlopSeat 2: BlueOctopuz (button) folded before the FlopSeat 3: thanks (small blind) showed [Jc 9c] and lost with two pair, Eights and SixesSeat 5: bmwmcoupe (big blind) showed [8h As] and won (143,346) with a full house, Eights full of SixesSeat 6: sacker folded before the FlopSeat 7: OutPlayAsians folded before the FlopSeat 9: EY400 folded before the Flopwtf is up with this tourney, eveyr allin ive seen has been two bad hands lol