Erik Goes Tourney Donk; Who's Coming With Me?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1440 first break. Basically gg me.
I need to double, maybe triple, pretty quickly, as well.
I don't like to laydown big hands :club:
I don't like to laydown hands, period. K high, Q high, whatever. ..and quite honestly I'm surprised at how bad some of the play at my table has been; so TAG preflop and then just weak/passive/calling stations postflop. So mind boggling.

Boo at fulltilt giving me a setFull Tilt Poker Game #918071074: FTOPS Main Event (6154586), Table 67 - 40/80 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:19:38 ET - 2006/08/20Seat 1: STULL (7,045)Seat 2: teddythek (2,035)Seat 3: LiLPeddler (5,710)Seat 4: daffodil83 (4,385)Seat 5: B_O_K_E (3,610)Seat 6: captain ov (2,655)Seat 7: Jon Murphy (3,795)Seat 8: jersey514 (1,100)Seat 9: Jeetorious (3,815)jersey514 posts the small blind of 40Jeetorious posts the big blind of 80The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Jeetorious [Jd Js]STULL raises to 240teddythek foldsLiLPeddler foldsdaffodil83 foldsB_O_K_E foldscaptain ov foldsJon Murphy foldsjersey514 foldsJeetorious calls 160*** FLOP *** [Kc 8c 6d]Jeetorious checksSTULL bets 350Jeetorious calls 350*** TURN *** [Kc 8c 6d] [Th]Jeetorious checksSTULL checks*** RIVER *** [Kc 8c 6d Th] [Jc]Jeetorious bets 900STULL calls 900*** SHOW DOWN ***Jeetorious shows [Jd Js] (three of a kind, Jacks)STULL shows [As Qh] (a straight, Ace high)STULL wins the pot (3,020) with a straight, Ace high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,020 | Rake 0Board: [Kc 8c 6d Th Jc]Seat 1: STULL showed [As Qh] and won (3,020) with a straight, Ace highSeat 2: teddythek didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: LiLPeddler didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: daffodil83 didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: B_O_K_E didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: captain ov didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: Jon Murphy (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: jersey514 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: Jeetorious (big blind) showed [Jd Js] and lost with three of a kind, Jacks

Rivered nut flush when I got a free card. Up to 6500.
I hope you just had nothing there when MTom raised you. He's a clown. Your table is painful to watch. These guys are super-obnoxious.

Won a big one with KK, then shortstack all in with AJ vs. my AT and another guy with 99, we checked it down, flop KT8, turn 2 gave me nut flush draw as well, river J no flush.Up to 8800, now at 7600.

ISAP.Played like *** the first hour, played better the second and saw SEVEN CONSECUTIVE HANDS OF NO BETTER THAN SEVEN FUCKING HIGH. Pushed out of the BB to a small EP raise and ran KJ right into KK. Flopped a gutshot, turned a double gutter, whiffed the river, GG me, IGHN.

ISAP.Played like *** the first hour, played better the second and saw SEVEN CONSECUTIVE HANDS OF NO BETTER THAN SEVEN FUCKING HIGH. Pushed out of the BB to a small EP raise and ran KJ right into KK. Flopped a gutshot, turned a double gutter, whiffed the river, GG me, IGHN.
better luck next time sir