Don't Attack Islam (lmao)

Those are the most violent quotes??

And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumph) over the believers.
So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them herewith with a great endeavour.
O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.

so a couple dozen quotes, taken out of context, mean that anyone who chooses that religion are violent people?i bet you can find that many quotes from the Bible, taken in context, that are far more violent than those.then again, this is dumb and pointless enough not to even deserve a response, so consider this positive variance on your part.

Violent Isam is to poor Arabic people what Nazism was to the people of Germany during the Great Depression. And like Nazism, it will not go away without total war and destruction of the middle east.
Easily the stupidest comment that I've read in a while.You're right, only poor people buy into this corrupted violent Islam.Osama's really poor, right? So are his closest followers, right?
Easily the stupidest comment that I've read in a while.You're right, only poor people buy into this corrupted violent Islam.Osama's really poor, right? So are his closest followers, right?
I agree, a complete b.s. comment- however, I do agree that the problem in the Middle East is not going away, and it won't stop there. If we erradicate that problem- and at this point the american people and the world, really, have lost the stomach for it- they will just be replaced by someone else. Hating jews seems to be something that someone, some group will always latch on to.
Yeah so stupid that nazism did not exist right? All you people that think you can PC these violent people away are living in a dream. They do exist and it is the Islamic religion that is the gas in their tank. Just as it was Hitler's politcial writtings and speaches that put the gas in Germany's tank in WWII and the Holocaust. No Osama is not poor, nor were the leaders of the Communist party, nor were the leaders of the Nazi movement once in power, Nor is Micheal Moore or Jesse Jackson, But all of these people use the natrual hatred and desperation of being poor to obtain their hate filled goals.

umm thanks for telling me that Islam is a violent religion. I mean 18 years of me following it...and NOW I FIND OUT!I dont think I know one terrorist...does that make me less of a Muslim?

umm thanks for telling me that Islam is a violent religion. I mean 18 years of me following it...and NOW I FIND OUT!I dont think I know one terrorist...does that make me less of a Muslim?
pssssst. your profile icon is showing, fyi you aren't a muslim :D and even if so (i'll play pretend with you) it means your an American Muslim which means you get the watered down version of everything, just as in American Christians and Jews. Hence instead of wanting to kill Americans you rather just sit back and protest actions that make America great.and if you really want to argue with my watered down comment, again i refer you to your moving icon, i don't exactly think the real Muslims have that :club:
pssssst. your profile icon is showing, fyi you aren't a muslim :D and even if so (i'll play pretend with you) it means your an American Muslim which means you get the watered down version of everything, just as in American Christians and Jews. Hence instead of wanting to kill Americans you rather just sit back and protest actions that make America great.and if you really want to argue with my watered down comment, again i refer you to your moving icon, i don't exactly think the real Muslims have that :club:
Fck, I'm not agreeing with the OP on his assumptions for the pick-and-choose text, but seriously man, some of your other lifestyle choices don't seem to be going hand-in-hand with your professed expertise and participation in Islam.
Fck, I'm not agreeing with the OP on his assumptions for the pick-and-choose text, but seriously man, some of your other lifestyle choices don't seem to be going hand-in-hand with your professed expertise and participation in Islam.
While thats true, I consider myself...a liberal muslim. Infact, my sect of Islam is the most liberal. Not to go as far and allow the use of alchohol/drugs, or gambling, but in the sense of interpretting the Quran in a non-literal, more spirtual way.
Real muslims? And you're the authority on this, how? Not only have you proven your ignorance with this thread, you also prove you cant observe simple pieces of information, like location of poster. I guess I have to blow something up to be a Muslim.
Women are referred to as property in the bible. How is admiring a the sexuality of a dancer wrong and religion-invalidating?
No, they are not. We are commmanded to honour our wives, and she her husband.

At God's command, the Israelites made war on Midian and slew all the men and burned their cities.[ But Moses was angry because they had spared the women and children. So he ordered the soldiers to "kill every male dependent, and kill every woman who has had intercourse with a man, but spare for yourselves every woman among them who has not had intercourse." Shortly thereafter, God gave Moses instructions for distributing the captive virgins among the fighting men and the community.In resettling the Israelites after the Egyptian sojourn, God instructed them to steal the land of seven nations. And he told them to "not leave any creature alive. You shall annihilate them. . . ."Ezekiel claims that God appointed men to punish Jerusalem for its "abominations." The Lord told them to "kill without pity; spare no one. Kill and destroy them all, old men and young, girls, little children and women. . . ."(Very small sampling)

No, they are not. We are commmanded to honour our wives, and she her husband.
In the Bible's book of Deuteronomy it says that if a man marries a woman and then decides that he hates her, he can claim she wasn't a virgin when they married. At that point her father must prove she was a virgin. (How is not explained.) If he can't, then the woman is to be stoned to death at her father's doorstep. (22:13-21)If you see a pretty woman among your captives and would like her for a wife, then bring her home and "go in unto her." Later, if you decide you don't like her, you can simply "let her go." (Deuteronomy 21:11-14)In Exod. 21:7 we see that it is permissible to sell one's daughter (but apparently not one's son) into slaveryPaul points out in New Testament Romans that "the natural use" of women is to provide men with sex. (Romans 1:27)Yup. Loads and loads of honor.
At God's command, the Israelites made war on Midian and slew all the men and burned their cities.[ But Moses was angry because they had spared the women and children. So he ordered the soldiers to "kill every male dependent, and kill every woman who has had intercourse with a man, but spare for yourselves every woman among them who has not had intercourse." Shortly thereafter, God gave Moses instructions for distributing the captive virgins among the fighting men and the community.In resettling the Israelites after the Egyptian sojourn, God instructed them to steal the land of seven nations. And he told them to "not leave any creature alive. You shall annihilate them. . . ."Ezekiel claims that God appointed men to punish Jerusalem for its "abominations." The Lord told them to "kill without pity; spare no one. Kill and destroy them all, old men and young, girls, little children and women. . . ."(Very small sampling)In the Bible's book of Deuteronomy it says that if a man marries a woman and then decides that he hates her, he can claim she wasn't a virgin when they married. At that point her father must prove she was a virgin. (How is not explained.) If he can't, then the woman is to be stoned to death at her father's doorstep. (22:13-21)If you see a pretty woman among your captives and would like her for a wife, then bring her home and "go in unto her." Later, if you decide you don't like her, you can simply "let her go." (Deuteronomy 21:11-14)In Exod. 21:7 we see that it is permissible to sell one's daughter (but apparently not one's son) into slaveryPaul points out in New Testament Romans that "the natural use" of women is to provide men with sex. (Romans 1:27)Yup. Loads and loads of honor.
The more you refrence the Old Testament the more you discreit your views. Old law, New Law- get it? Also...27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. You can't tell me you don't know what that scripture is saying.1Pet.3[7] Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. Now, what does that say?

Here is alitte true false for all of you leftistBush is more evil than Osama T/FBush is more evil than the leader of Iran T/FAmerica is more evil than Hezbula T/FDemocracy leads to peace T/FAmerica is great INspite of the government T/FWar has solved major problems T/F

Here is alitte true false for all of you leftistBush is more evil than Osama T/FBush is more evil than the leader of Iran T/FAmerica is more evil than Hezbula T/FDemocracy leads to peace T/FAmerica is great INspite of the government T/FWar has solved major problems T/F
Who's joke account is this?
False.What's your point? Not being evil doesn't mean GW's policies are flawless.
Hilarious. I think the only posts I've read from you are trying to make political discussion, but you don't know the name of the leader of Iran, and you weren't even close to spelling "Hezbollah" right.You have not made a single point on this message board that is worth reading.
Hilarious. I think the only posts I've read from you are trying to make political discussion, but you don't know the name of the leader of Iran, and you weren't even close to spelling "Hezbollah" right.You have not made a single point on this message board that is worth reading.
Well exxxcuse me, I surely don't want to offened people who cut off the heads of women and children. Or President Tom (who has said repeatedly that he will carry out the end of the west by killing everyone in America)You people demonstrate the absolute ugliness and hatred of the left. You care so so so much more about terroist killers, their rights, and culture than you do about taking care of America.