Why Is Daniel Associated With Cardplayer? They Suck

Cardplayer has completely sold out. They sold their cover to the highest bidder. CP is now basically a ad rag for Fulltilt poker. It's ridiculous.I don't understand why Hellmuth, Daniel, and others who own part of CP, but also have associations with other card sites are willing to stand for the BS going on at CP.I'm betting some of them pull out of CP soon. Anyone want to take that bet?

WTF are you talking about? All the BS going on at cardplayer... Care to elaborate? or is all this "BS" self-evident. Their updates could have been better during the wsop i guess. but aside from that its a totally awesome site/ magazine.ohhh its a newbie. Nevr mind.

no one wants to take me up on my wager?"WTF are you talking about", lol, if you only knew how funny that is.If you didn't notice, CP had Fulltilt freaking every where. On the cover, all over the website, etc. They even did an article about how great FT is and it will catch pokerstars soon. lolYou don't think that pisses other sites and players off?Again, someone can take me up on a wager. I bet either Phil or Daniel leaves cardplayer in the next 2 months.PS - this is really a losing wager for anyone who takes it. I'm not just making things up here :club:

no one wants to take me up on my wager?"WTF are you talking about", lol, if you only knew how funny that is.If you didn't notice, CP had Fulltilt freaking every where. On the cover, all over the website, etc. They even did an article about how great FT is and it will catch pokerstars soon. lolYou don't think that pisses other sites and players off?Again, someone can take me up on a wager. I bet either Phil or Daniel leaves cardplayer in the next 2 months.PS - this is really a losing wager for anyone who takes it. I'm not just making things up here :club:
so they get lots of money to put adds there... big deal. this is the commercial age buddy, look to your immediate right, i bet you 100 bucks you can find 25 differen t advertisments within 5 feet of your computer
WSOP has completely sold out. They sold their commercial time to the highest bidder. WSOP is now basically an ad rag for Party Poker. It's ridiculous.I don't understand why Hellmuth, Daniel, and others who participate in the WSOP, but also have associations with other card sites are willing to stand for the BS going on at WSOP.I'm betting some of them pull out of WSOP soon. Anyone want to take that bet?
I'll take your bet.

So take a look at cardplayers website I see an ad for paradise poker, one for ultimate bet and party poker right away. I guess all those other sites are are soo pissed. So what they did a story on Full Tilt, that doesn't mean ****.

You mean, why is Daniel associated with Card Player other than the fact they pay him for his articles and his blog routinely gives out free plugs for his online card room? Good question..get back to me if ya figure anything out.
They pay him huh...hmm, guess you know better than me.
They pay him huh...hmm, guess you know better than me.
You think that Daniel did it out of the goodness of his heart? I'm sure it's not thousands and thousands, but, it's a good hunk per word...ontop of that, now that DN has FCP, I wouldn't doubt that he does the strat articles for free as long as he can mention FCP and it's events in his blog without question.
You think that Daniel did it out of the goodness of his heart? I'm sure it's not thousands and thousands, but, it's a good hunk per word...ontop of that, now that DN has FCP, I wouldn't doubt that he does the strat articles for free as long as he can mention FCP and it's events in his blog without question.
Ok, my last post on the subject. I wasn't here to read endless speculation about how things work. I know how they work, I was just trying to give you geeks a heads up. As for DN getting paid, uh, he owns part of cardplayer, did you know that? Of course you didn't. Maybe he writes articles to help his investment?...that's not really a question, so save your comments.Anyway, I'll let you guys dipstick around with how everything works since you seem to know everything.I think all you CP groupies may be singing a different tune soon.
I don't understand why Hellmuth, Daniel, and others who own part of CP, but also have associations with other card sites are willing to stand for the BS going on at CP.I'm betting some of them pull out of CP soon. Anyone want to take that bet?
I'll take that bet because they're making money. Are you telling me if you owned a poker magazine, and *POKER SITE A* offered you a very sweet deal to have their ads in your magazine, you wouldn't take it? Right. I hope you think like this on a normal basis. Sit down at my table any time. Bring your check book.
Ok, my last post on the subject. I wasn't here to read endless speculation about how things work. I know how they work, I was just trying to give you geeks a heads up. As for DN getting paid, uh, he owns part of cardplayer, did you know that? Of course you didn't. Maybe he writes articles to help his investment?... that's not really a question, so save your comments.Anyway, I'll let you guys dipstick around with how everything works since you seem to know everything.I think all you CP groupies may be singing a different tune soon.
He does. His plugs are good for FCP's traffic.
no one wants to take me up on my wager?"WTF are you talking about", lol, if you only knew how funny that is.If you didn't notice, CP had Fulltilt freaking every where. On the cover, all over the website, etc. They even did an article about how great FT is and it will catch pokerstars soon. lolYou don't think that pisses other sites and players off?Again, someone can take me up on a wager. I bet either Phil or Daniel leaves cardplayer in the next 2 months.PS - this is really a losing wager for anyone who takes it. I'm not just making things up here :D
Hmmmm.....let me get this right. You are pissed because a magazine (a business) who's number one goal/priority is to make money found an advertiser who was willing to shell out tons of money to splash their name all over the friggin magazine. THen you have the stupidity to post this in a public forum to confirm to everyone else in the world that you are retarded?Nice one :club: Donkey!!!

i'll bet op 2.5k that DN doesn't pull out of CP in next 6 months.p.s. the full tilt article and cover in my opinion covers one of the most remarkable events in the evolution of online poker. I don't understand why a poker magazine wouldn't want to put one of the greatest group of poker players ever put together, who just so happen to essentially all formed a team which can run over poker, on the cover and then right an article about it. I mean why would you not have that on the cover. After all it is one of the biggest phenom's since the inception of online poker. And it's defintley the greatest long term marketing plan in the history of online poker. Personally i kind of agree with CP. I think fulltilt will be the biggest online poker site in five or ten years.anyway that's it. bet stands and if you lay me 3-1 on the five year bet and 2-1 on the ten year bet i'll bet a bunch more money.