Freeroll @ The Commerce

Attn all Socal FCP'rs!!!A local radio talk station, 97.1 fm, is holding a $6,000 freeroll on Aug 31st. It is their 4th annual tournment, I played in the first two tourny's and finished in the 10th the 2nd time. I won a hundred bucks, not much, but the prize pool was only $2,000 back then. Here is the link if you want it!!http://www.971freefm.com/pages/69407.php?c...;contentId=4397Good luck!!!! Dan

vico "spam-a-lot" dan or does he really just want us to know about this freerollor brag about 10th placeim not surebut....beeyaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!we're going to NY, we're going to Delaware, we're going to California, we're going to ArizonoBEYAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Hey Dan, cool, thanks for the info!Do you know if they draw your name and then you win a spot or once you register that's all you need to do?It's not to clear but do they contact you via email or phone call or is it one of those listen for your name over the radio and call back in 5 minutes type of things? Sorry for the million questions, HA!Again thanks and I look forward to seeing (i.e. beating) you at the final table!!! :club:

vico "spam-a-lot" dan or does he really just want us to know about this freerollor brag about 10th placeim not surebut....beeyaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!we're going to NY, we're going to Delaware, we're going to California, we're going to ArizonoBEYAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
I just wanted to pass along the freeroll...no spam.Not a brag about 10th place, I am not very good and just wanted to let everyone know how soft the game is.
Hey Dan, cool, thanks for the info!Do you know if they draw your name and then you win a spot or once you register that's all you need to do?It's not to clear but do they contact you via email or phone call or is it one of those listen for your name over the radio and call back in 5 minutes type of things? Sorry for the million questions, HA!Again thanks and I look forward to seeing (i.e. beating) you at the final table!!! :club:
They send you an email a day or two before the event. See you at the final table!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
That's a GREAT post, I really hope I"m not the only one who got that.
I just got an email today telling me that I have a seat. Did anybody else sign up for this? Did you get in?
Received mine as well.Hey VICO DAN, do you remember how many people were in last years FR? I would imagine just from your post alone you rustled-up around 10-20 players that would not have known otherwise.Once again thanks for the heads up.See you guys there and GL!