Is This A Good Idea?

And my responses have all been answers to your posts, not off track, perhaps you just have trouble following simple steps of progression?
lol yes, off track son. when you dont talk about the subject of the thread, it is known as getting off-track.anything else you would like to learn tonight kid?
WORST THREAD/IDEA EVER!VOTE #1Copy paste this if you agree.
lol yes, off track son. when you dont talk about the subject of the thread, it is known as getting off-track.anything else you would like to learn tonight kid?.
could you teach me the appeal of giant, humongous, fat cellulite ridden backsides?
could you teach me the appeal of giant, humongous, fat cellulite ridden backsides?
so i take it that your mom still isn't awake from last night huh son?. i cant blame her, i worked her hard giant fat cellulite a$s last night. cottage cheese was flying everywhere
so i take it that your mom still isn't awake from last night huh son?. i cant blame her, i worked her hard giant fat cellulite a$s last night. cottage cheese was flying everywhere
At least write flames that make sense dude, it's not a challenge otherwise(I'm gonna go under 150 before banning...)
At least write flames that make sense dude, it's not a challenge otherwise(I'm gonna go under 150 before banning...)
wow its actually sad that you can't comprehend such an easy reply. ehhhhh you are from the U.K. I cant blame you.i actually feel bad for you now
wow its actually sad that you can't comprehend such an easy reply. ehhhhh you are from the U.K. I cant blame you.i actually feel bad for you now
well I get that you are saying me mam has a fat behind but what does that have to do with me asking u the appeal of said chubby behinds?
well I get that you are saying me mam has a fat behind but what does that have to do with me asking u the appeal of said chubby behinds?
:D just delete this thread...pleaseyou made this threadyou are from the UKhow much humiliation can one person take? i seriously feel bad for you. just stop it already :club:

I actually talked to someone who's starting a site to do exactly what you're suggesting. I also asked why? What's the point? They said it's so guys like us stop complianing that on line poker is rigged. The game will also be considerably slower.I think it's the dumbest idea I've heard in a while.