Do You Make This Call? ($11 Sng)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I think you really missed the sarcasm
Whoa.. do you think you might have missed mine? :club: If you're so oblivious to something that simple, I really wonder why anyone considers your advice anyways.I'm still waiting for your accounts, and what sites you play on, Mr. Malmuth. Pretty obvious you're avoiding them.
Whoa.. do you think you might have missed mine? :club: If you're so oblivious to something that simple, I really wonder why anyone considers your advice anyways.I'm still waiting for your accounts, and what sites you play on, Mr. Malmuth. Pretty obvious you're avoiding them.
Just sheer curiosity here, but what would it prove? As far as I know, no third party site has enough data to realistically make any judgement about a player's abilities. Would you really trust it if he were to forward a block of SNG results from PokerStars?

I'm pretty sure Copernicus is just a "Math Geek"Probably wins a bit in his home game where his half-blinds grandma dumps chips.Doubtful it translates to real table play, especially live, where picking up tells and other reads like real poker players can do, matterswe just like to stroke his ego.you go Math Geek!

Get off my penis. You've been worthless the entire time, you're not going to change, either.It seems like you enjoy riding MM's penis more, anyways.
Ugh, Mason Malmuth never wrote any books about tournament poker. Why you are invoking his name in this thread I don't know. He has written books on poker, but almost exclusively on limit cash games. His playing philosophies should not be used to described anyone who suggests tight play in a tournament.This thread sounds way too much like general. Try actually contributing something with each of your posts.God, I already feel bad about writing a response to this guy.

.. Wow, apparently you missed the entire point. You're not too quick with the uptake, are you? Do you really take everything for what it's worth, everytime you read it? Contribute something? Read the first few pages of the thread bud. Your post is about as useless as my last few have been.Anyways, there's nothing more to discuss, so stop bumping this thread back up.