Daniel Not Making Much Sense With Bankroll

Ana Negreanu owns a condo in Las Vegas? Really? Cool! I wonder why she never told me, lol. I'm aware of the house she bought in Las Vegas on a housewife's savings, but had no idea that she also owned a condo there too... wow, must have a good son! LOL.
pwned! :club:
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said you MIGHT be wrong. The point is you posting that type of info here is an attempt to embarass Daniel and his family. Your intention is mean spirited and disrepectful. Whether it's true or not is irrelivant.
Ya, because that would be the first time that something mean spirited and disrespectful has even been posted here.
Ana Negreanu owns a condo in Las Vegas? Really? Cool! I wonder why she never told me, lol. I'm aware of the house she bought in Las Vegas on a housewife's savings, but had no idea that she also owned a condo there too... wow, must have a good son! LOL.
Did I say condo? I meant house. Ya it looks like you paid $369,000 in April of 2005. It was built in 1997 and it sits on .11 beautiful acres. But it looks like you havent even made an profit on it yet according to Clark County. Its only apprased at $362,454. Its kinda small, 1719 sq ft. Its got a spa, but no pool. It looks like you you almost got a corner lot, but just one lot off from that. Ya know, they say the corner lots are the best.BTW, you guys should see Ivey's house... its HUGE! 2.9 million huge.Man, Im glad I got into real estate as a side business, so MUCH MONEY
Did I say condo? I meant house. Ya it looks like you paid $369,000 in April of 2005. It was built in 1997 and it sits on .11 beautiful acres. But it looks like you havent even made an profit on it yet according to Clark County. Its only apprased at $362,454. Its kinda small, 1719 sq ft. Its got a spa, but no pool. It looks like you you almost got a corner lot, but just one lot off from that. Ya know, they say the corner lots are the best.BTW, you guys should see Ivey's house... its HUGE! 2.9 million huge.Man, Im glad I got into real estate as a side business, so MUCH MONEY
Your are so cool dude...whats the matter? You dont get any attention at home that you have to come here and type in a few lines to sound interesting? Grow up...
Ya, because that would be the first time that something mean spirited and disrespectful has even been posted here.
I am not saying you shouldn't be able to speak your mind. Daniel has stated many times that he is all about free flowing ideas and opinions and hates censorship. That said, I too am entitled to an opinion, and mine is that you lack respect for the individual who has created the forum. You are throwing bombs at D N's character and coming very close to crossing a critical line with some very personal information.These days R.E. licenses are as common as bad breath. I too (as well as half of the people I know) have access to the Real Estate data bases. But just because that info is available doesn't mean it's to be shared with the masses. Did you learn nothing about ethics in your R.E. school?Some things are just better left unsaid.

Is it wrong to rent a house? Especially if you are getting good deal from one of your best friends in the world? I can imagine DN has plans for a house and is most likely renting a very beautiful home from Jen (if this is even true) with plans of building his own home. It is not an easy process and especially if he is planning on a very large home. Regardless its none of our damn business unless DN decides to let us in on it. What the hell does this have to do with his bankroll anyway? You guys act like the guy is going to be handing out nudey fliers down on the strip next week or something. Im pretty sure DN is doing VERY well. DN probably wipes his a$$ with your paycheck, mhoward.

so daniel just owns that $362k house? what am i missing?btw, there's a lot of things wrong in RENTING A HOUSE! anyone who has ever owned a home knows that for a fact!

There is just an overall mean spirited tone to the boards these days, especially regarding anything to do with DN's finances, bankroll, etc. More and more threads are aimed at trying to discredit DN or gossip in some way. I hope that the general tone returns to one of gratitude and if not that at least respect for DN and the community that supports him.

On day two of Real Estate for beginners they teach you that county assessments are about 3 years behind actual values of homes.Wait till day three, you're going to learn that corner lots suck, Cul-De-Sacs...that's where the money is. Corner lots have twice the traffic.
There is just an overall mean spirited tone to the boards these days, especially regarding anything to do with DN's finances, bankroll, etc. More and more threads are aimed at trying to discredit DN or gossip in some way. I hope that the general tone returns to one of gratitude and if not that at least respect for DN and the community that supports him.
Totally agree, I know ima newb, so go ahead and flame away vets...lol. Anyways, money and finances always seemed personal. I know its known about how much a person wins or looses, but then questioning stability?!?! Hes got this far, im sure he knows how to manage his money and invest. Im in Real Estate to, just like everyone else and their mother are, lol. Anyways, that guy b4 really has no point to be advertising anything like that. Anyways, just my .02, i have to build up my post count so im not a newb, lol.
On day two of Real Estate for beginners they teach you that county assessments are about 3 years behind actual values of homes.Wait till day three, you're going to learn that corner lots suck, Cul-De-Sacs...that's where the money is. Corner lots have twice the traffic.
damnit, lol. Forgot to mention that too.
so daniel just owns that $362k house? what am i missing?btw, there's a lot of things wrong in RENTING A HOUSE! anyone who has ever owned a home knows that for a fact!
Unless you need to tweek your numbers to qualify for a big loan.Or you need to keep your assets liquidOr you are going through a legal dispute and need to keep your assets hiddenOr you decide to sell out at a peak in home prices and buy back in at a lower levelOr you want to keep your assets in investments that cashing out would subject you to a large tax burdenOr you plan on moving in 2 years and would rather protect your cash for laterOr you are on a fixed income and the tax benefits don't apply to your income levelOr you are new to the area and want to get a better feel for the city before you commit to a purchaseOr you hate real estate people because they are scum sucking low life that contribute NOTHING to society and are a step below lawyers.But other than that it's a FACT that you should own your house.
Unless you need to tweek your numbers to qualify for a big loan.Or you need to keep your assets liquidOr you are going through a legal dispute and need to keep your assets hiddenOr you decide to sell out at a peak in home prices and buy back in at a lower levelOr you want to keep your assets in investments that cashing out would subject you to a large tax burdenOr you plan on moving in 2 years and would rather protect your cash for laterOr you are on a fixed income and the tax benefits don't apply to your income levelOr you are new to the area and want to get a better feel for the city before you commit to a purchaseOr you hate real estate people because they are scum sucking low life that contribute NOTHING to society and are a step below lawyers.But other than that it's a FACT that you should own your house.
You are a very smart man, lol. I actually did buy a condo at the Cosmopolitan but I have no plans to move into it. I got a great deal on it, paying less than $900,000 for a unit that is already valued at over $1.5 million. I also have several other investments tying up my money right now, but they are all good. As for a house, I think that's two years away for me, considering the type of house I'm looking for. I'm happy where I am in the meantime, and have no interest in moving to a temporary home. The house that I move to, will be the last house I move into.
You are a very smart man, lol. I actually did buy a condo at the Cosmopolitan but I have no plans to move into it. I got a great deal on it, paying less than $900,000 for a unit that is already valued at over $1.5 million. I also have several other investments tying up my money right now, but they are all good. As for a house, I think that's two years away for me, considering the type of house I'm looking for. I'm happy where I am in the meantime, and have no interest in moving to a temporary home. The house that I move to, will be the last house I move into.
Let's all kiss *** now... :club: Nah, I just wanted to add that it's cool to see DN"s consistant accessibility and openness about his view on the world of poker and his situation. I appreciate it.Hey DN got any hockey pools goin?
QFTI am right now 6 months in on the process of building our 'to die in' house.I bought the lot, 25K SF in the hills above Palm Springs, and am going through the drawing the plans stage. I have to deal with a HOA and the city, and it is not a fun system. You can't get a building loan until you have final drawings with flooring etc. picked out. You can't get a builder to give you a bid unless you have final drawings also.You can't get a final drawing until you know what you are going to spend, we are maxing out our budget at $2 million and I once thought that was easy to do. Last check we are $500K over budget. So now I have to find $500K worth of cuts that keeps our house still 'to die in-able'. Architects are expensive. Man the things we do for our wives.
That's the one you're overheard discussing on HSP. I think you said Doyle and someone else own condos right near yours. By the way, where is the Cosmopolitan?

Aren't we supposed to be DN POKER FANS. WTF is it any of our business what he does with his money? Why in the world would someone go looking into his private dealings? I'm calling STALKER on this schmoe.I'm surprised DN even came in here and responded.Cosmopolitan is not done being built yet right? I'm looking into one of the corner condo's. it's gonna be a SPA spot with residence. LOOKS REAL NICE.The main building is already sold out. They have another building that's almost filled already. It's gonna be right next to Bellagiop.s. Where can i purchase DN's DVD so i can contribute to some of that dream house $$$! :club:

Awesome...
QFTI am right now 6 months in on the process of building our 'to die in' house.I bought the lot, 25K SF in the hills above Palm Springs, and am going through the drawing the plans stage. I have to deal with a HOA and the city, and it is not a fun system. You can't get a building loan until you have final drawings with flooring etc. picked out. You can't get a builder to give you a bid unless you have final drawings also.You can't get a final drawing until you know what you are going to spend, we are maxing out our budget at $2 million and I once thought that was easy to do. Last check we are $500K over budget. So now I have to find $500K worth of cuts that keeps our house still 'to die in-able'. Architects are expensive. Man the things we do for our wives.
My director retired back in March and asked me to go through Real Estate school with him, which I did. (Next time I'll take the option to just stab my eyes out instead). So F-ing boring. I still haven't taken my test's yet and probably won't. After going through the classes I found out that I just hate it. But...nothing ventured nothing gained. I am better for having tried at least. I also used to draft plans for homes and Civil projects, and currently work for a municipal department that deals with major home builders and developers. The designing, permitting and plans approval process is daunting at best, so I wish you well with this. It will all be worth it in the long run Balloon. Can we game, set and match this thread now? Seriously.
Aren't we supposed to be DN POKER FANS. WTF is it any of our business what he does with his money? Why in the world would someone go looking into his private dealings? I'm calling STALKER on this schmoe.I'm surprised DN even came in here and responded.
Its not private noob. You can look at anyone's house in the U.S. and see everything about it. Its been that way for years.
What i dont get is if him and Erik Lindgren are playing like 10,000 a ball pool, how can Daniel finish +500 ??
Ever play play for $1 a ball with your drinking buddies? You get a lot of side bets, especially as it gets later. Usually when I play, the side bets are also $1 ("dude, that shot was B.S. I bet a buck that you can't slop that sh*t in again") but it's not too hard to imagine how it might get to be $500 or whatever, if your roll is large. Since I've never played for 10 grand a ball I don't know what the side action is like, but I'm not mystified by the results.
WOW ALL IN CAN MAKE OF THIS THREAD IS THIS...A MAN WHO WORRIES ABOUT ANOTHER MANS BUSINESS .IS A FCKING FAG BOTTOM LINE PLAIN AND SIMPLE WHOEVER IS CONCERNED WITH THIS IS A FAG PERIOD!
:club: What are you wearing? :D

Who gives a flying **** what DN does? If he feels he shouldn't play in the big game right now, then he shouldn't. His judgement has gotten him this far. We don't want DN to be another Mike Matusow, blowing through 2 mill in a week and needing to borrow money on HSP.