Daniel Not Making Much Sense With Bankroll

It was sarcastic BS for the morons that won't let it go, and keep trying to find some meaning in DN having a bad night. Well, actually it was meant for someone just like you. LOL FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNAP!!! OUCH!!! That hurts. LOL :club:
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know that DN doesnt even own his house right? He rents from Jen Harmon and Marco. Its easy to find in the Clark County, Nevada webpage... he does own his mother's condo, but as far as I can tell that is it for real estate. Wouldnt you think that someone that plays in the big game would own their own home?And no, Im not a stalker. I do real estate on the side and I have looked all over the country at prices. You can actually look to see how much people paid for their homes on the county websites. That is really the only way to see what the market has done from the past up to this point.BTW, Jen and Marco have ALOT of money, in case some of you didnt know that.

B) :):)

The man claims to bet a half million in a golf round. HE bets on video games a 500,000 dollars on fantasy sports but he loses a million in the big game and he is done. I mean I must be missing something here! I know he is not the brightest star out there but he is either a bull shi it er or a fabricater with his betting. Golf bets of 100,000's but somehow everyone breaks even. FISHY stuff by your idol. Who's the bigger phony jaime gold or daniel? Well it's close right now!! Anyway where are you Daniel? Can't afford the video crew anymore. Blogging is down, writing is down. Yes but you were a legend for at least a 10 month span.
I hope he gets broke in the big game :D:club::D:):D
You guys know that DN doesnt even own his house right? He rents from Jen Harmon and Marco. Its easy to find in the Clark County, Nevada webpage... he does own his mother's condo, but as far as I can tell that is it for real estate. Wouldnt you think that someone that plays in the big game would own their own home?
:club:
You guys know that DN doesnt even own his house right? He rents from Jen Harmon and Marco. Its easy to find in the Clark County, Nevada webpage... he does own his mother's condo, but as far as I can tell that is it for real estate. Wouldnt you think that someone that plays in the big game would own their own home?And no, Im not a stalker. I do real estate on the side and I have looked all over the country at prices. You can actually look to see how much people paid for their homes on the county websites. That is really the only way to see what the market has done from the past up to this point.BTW, Jen and Marco have ALOT of money, in case some of you didnt know that.
WTF? Even if this was true your posting it here is malicious and evil. You have no business telling everyone because you just might be wrong! and if you were right you have no idea what the reasons might be for him renting IF you were correct!Lots of people rent for all sorts of reasons...perhaps one might be that he is building a house as we speak, or perhaps it's to help out Jen and Marco by offering to rent so they have peace of mind of a reliable renter, or perhaps it is a nationality thing, or pehaps you are FULL OFSHIT!Either way shame on you bro. You haters need to get a damn life.
WTF? Even if this was true your posting it here is malicious and evil. You have no business telling everyone because you just might be wrong! and if you were right you have no idea what the reasons might be for him renting IF you were correct!Lots of people rent for all sorts of reasons...perhaps one might be that he is building a house as we speak, or perhaps it's to help out Jen and Marco by offering to rent so they have peace of mind of a reliable renter, or perhaps it is a nationality thing, or pehaps you are FULL OFSHIT!Either way shame on you bro. You haters need to get a damn life.
LOL. 1. Im not full of ****.2. He isnt building a house and its obvious in his blogs when he says they need to move.3. This is a forum to discuss anything and everything, weather you are a hater or a fan (I am a fan of DN). This thread is about DN and his finances, I would say that him playing for millions and not even owning a home (so it would seem through the county that Las Vegas is in) is a little weird.And I think Jen and Marco can handle themselves without DN having to rent from them. Also, what nationality prevents you from owning a home if you are a legal citizen of the U.S., Bro?And whats this about I might be wrong? Do you go around telling everyone who is wrong on this forum that they are wrong? So your telling me that you have never posted anything that is wrong?I wont however, link it so you can all see his address. Sorry. But if you know anything you could find it yourself.
...Daniel plays a TPC course which is much more difficult than your local muni...
You've clearly never played TPC Summerlin. Not a Muni, OK. But a rather easy track... that is all....

Even if DN does not have US citizenship (which I don't think he does right now) there is nothing preventing him from buying property in the US. Beside according to the poster he (or his mon) owns the condo he bought for his mom.

LOL. 1. Im not full of ****.2. He isnt building a house and its obvious in his blogs when he says they need to move.3. This is a forum to discuss anything and everything, weather you are a hater or a fan (I am a fan of DN). This thread is about DN and his finances, I would say that him playing for millions and not even owning a home (so it would seem through the county that Las Vegas is in) is a little weird.And I think Jen and Marco can handle themselves without DN having to rent from them. Also, what nationality prevents you from owning a home if you are a legal citizen of the U.S., Bro?And whats this about I might be wrong? Do you go around telling everyone who is wrong on this forum that they are wrong? So your telling me that you have never posted anything that is wrong?I wont however, link it so you can all see his address. Sorry. But if you know anything you could find it yourself.
He mentioned a few episodes back on HSP that he bought a condo in some new building in Vegas above Doyle and below some other poker player. Matusow then said "are you going to sell the house?" DN said no it's purely a real estate investment. I don't bring this up to say that Mike knows about DN's home ownership status; just that DN was buying a condo.
I said you MIGHT be wrong. The point is you posting that type of info here is an attempt to embarass Daniel and his family. Your intention is mean spirited and disrepectful. Whether it's true or not is irrelivant.
daniel is all about the $$$$$. he dosent really care about all of us here at FCP. if so, why would he sell the website?
Sell the website? sigh... at work, no time to search... link please

I heard DN is actaully broke and looking for a job at the Zoo, this trip to San Diego proves it and if you go on the clark county web site they have the true personal records of all the people that play poker for a living.I do love how Gus and Doyle set up Daniel like a pigeon, by losing $1.6 Million to him before they took him for $1.5.I think they may need to rethink that overall game strategy.

I remeber somewhere in one of DN's old blogs that he has not figured out what he wants for a dream house, he said it would probably be in the 4-5 million range and was not sure if he would build or buy. So if he is renting this could be the reason. About the comment about the condo, he said it was for an investement. If you look at his video blogs, his home is white everywhere with hardly any decorations, so that looks like a rental to me, but I highly doubt its because he cannot afford one. And honestly I do not know why anyone cares whether he owns his home or not.

yes, he sold fullcontactpoker.com to a gaming site so they could create an online poker room and become partners. FTL
Oh that... that's not interesting.. I thought you had something interesting...
Ana Negreanu owns a condo in Las Vegas? Really? Cool! I wonder why she never told me, lol. I'm aware of the house she bought in Las Vegas on a housewife's savings, but had no idea that she also owned a condo there too... wow, must have a good son! LOL.
Ana Negreanu owns a condo in Las Vegas? Really? Cool! I wonder why she never told me, lol. I'm aware of the house she bought in Las Vegas on a housewife's savings, but had no idea that she also owned a condo there too... wow, must have a good son! LOL.
Just admit that you are broke and save us the time to debate it.BTW..lend me 10k?