Friggin Jerks Make Me So Madddddd

lol, i know...but i really have nothing better to do with my time right at this moment (lack of creativity)he IS a red socks fan though...just sayin
i found the tissues to be funny. I was more addressing the people calling him a jerk, because i've never seen him not be a nice guy
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i found the tissues to be funny. I was more addressing the people calling him a jerk, because i've never seen him not be a nice guy
Yeah I figured I would get flamed like crazy, but General has been boring for a few days.
a bit over the top...but i accept!
Tissues, okay, I just thought it was silly that somebody applauded. Just put +1....

im not sure how this guy was a jerk? he played his hand badly then ingored your crazed talk... and if ur so "maddddd" and ur not tilted what is tilted then? i think the best thing to do is just no say anything and not give advice that's what i do...just say well ****... and move on... you put beats on people too....but you do it aggressively so ya it still the same really

im not sure how this guy was a jerk? he played his hand badly then ingored your crazed talk... and if ur so "maddddd" and ur not tilted what is tilted then? i think the best thing to do is just no say anything and not give advice that's what i do...just say well ****... and move on... you put beats on people too....but you do it aggressively so ya it still the same really
Yeah it was dumb of me to call him out for making a bad play, I was just in a crappy mood. But he didn't just ignore my "crazed talk," he ignored my acceptance of his challenge. I wanted to win back at least my $25 buy-in from him....
Did you see Snakes on a Plane yet?
:club: I missed seeing it twice with diff friends, one at the midnight one (which was supposed to be great), and the other time I was with FCP members. I'm probably gonna end up DLing it, I tried DLing last night, only to see it was Snakes on a TRAIN. Goddamn Mexican movies.

1st: Berating players (especially online) is so newbish2nd: He threw a "heads up" out there and then didnt respond.. WOW thats a first? Then you proceed to rant with like 17 posts to call him out at a table where you are not even playing anymore. Thats pathetic.. sorry B)

perhaps you will find that if you stop berating bad players you will find less jerks. why would you tell a bad player he is playing badly? that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.people like you ruin it for everyone. YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PLAY BAD AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!!

IMHO, When some1 makes a donk move don't tell them about it. Make a note and move on.Don't get me wrong I get pissed too. But why educate him? I've been on both ends. I make a stupid call on the flop hit the turn or river and suck out. I feel like an idiot but there's no need for me to explain my thought or lack thereof.I don't blame you for accepting his offer. He did ask and you were interested. But after the 2nd or 3rd time when he didn't answer then you just let it go. His move wasn't near as bad as many that have been put on all of us before. I had 3 bad bad bad beats put on me almost at the same time. I was so pissed. I thought about starting a thread about it. Then I reminded myself that I've luck boxed big time on other people. But it is easier to forget about the times you suckout on some1 else. :club:

If I was still in the game I wouldn't have said much, if anything....and I've been doing fine in my other 2 games, I'm definitely not tilted. How does nobody else think it's rude to challenge somebody to a heads up match "anytime" and then ignore them when they accept?
I think debating "rudeness" based on online poker room chat is ridiculous. I don't think anyone here thought badly of you because you accepted the challenge or that you bugged him about it once or twice to rub it in (though that's a little silly). But when you went to 15+ on the "I'm callin' you out, buddy!" meter, you were looking like a WAY bigger idiot than that guy ever was.Relax. You played the hand the way you wanted to. He got lucky. You lost. If you can't be OK with that, play a game where luck has no part.
I think debating "rudeness" based on online poker room chat is ridiculous. I don't think anyone here thought badly of you because you accepted the challenge or that you bugged him about it once or twice to rub it in (though that's a little silly). But when you went to 15+ on the "I'm callin' you out, buddy!" meter, you were looking like a WAY bigger idiot than that guy ever was.Relax. You played the hand the way you wanted to. He got lucky. You lost. If you can't be OK with that, play a game where luck has no part.
Ding ding ding ding!!!!
PinchPinch (Observer): dude, you're such a weenie
That quote just made my day, that is good stuff.Although you really shouldn't have went on a tirate if he didn't answer back.