Official English Premier League Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while he came up huge, you should be thanking dirk kuyt for coming up big when you guys didn't deserve 3 pts
I could be wrong, but this might just be a homosexual expression of actual love. Torres is truly a beautiful human being.
I could be wrong, but this might just be a homosexual expression of actual love. Torres is truly a beautiful human being.
Yep, I actually love Torres. Good job Kuyt, I like you, too. But you're no Torres.
  • 2 weeks later...
is injured, and looks set to miss the next two games, including the trip to Chelsea on 26th October.
Just came in here to be the bearer of bad news, but you beat me to it. This is a rough one to take, Babel too.
  • 2 weeks later...

Ding dong the witch is dead! The wicked witch is dead!Chelsea finally lose at home.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5.2 on betfair for the liverpool win with £10 on the front. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegwan the pool!
Noice.And you'll need it with the RTE hosing your money away... :club:
Liverpool will be at least 7 points behind the champions this season. I'll remember to quote this in May.Doing well at the moment though, fair play.
While we're making predictions, who will this be?
Any Arsenal fans here? lol..Great game! Goal of the season, from Bentley?
I'm surprised you aren't gushing about Berbatov's outrageous bit of skill for Ronaldo's 2nd goal. In the words of every poker player - sick!And Bentley's goal could have been dealt with better by Almunia. Great vision from the boy though. A lot of good goals last night. Lampard's chip was nice too.