Official English Premier League Thread

No(Glenn Roeder took his last two clubs to 7th in his first season, then relegation in his second. Bye bye the toon :club: )
No! Newcastle will beat Sheffield United tomorrow.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ManU keeps on charging on. I can't wait til Alan Smith finally makes it back fully healthy, that'll be like getting a new playeras far as all of the liverpool fans trying to pump up their team earlier this season, bwahahahahahahahahaha

ManU keeps on charging on. I can't wait til Alan Smith finally makes it back fully healthy, that'll be like getting a new playeras far as all of the liverpool fans trying to pump up their team earlier this season, bwahahahahahahahahaha
Man U is gonna pwn all this season. We've now got Solksjaer back to his good old form and there's no one else you'd want as a substitute in the 85th minute when the game is tied.Prediction: Man U will win Premiership and reach semis of Champions League.
Wenger versus Pardew. Clash of the titans.Arsene Wenger makes a statement"I was disgusted at the treatment we received at West Ham. Our playersare used to playing in a quiet, respectful atmosphere in which we candiscuss tactics, compare our nice gloves, and scream loudly to let thereferee know we've been tackled and need a free kick.The atmosphere at Upton Park was little short of hostile. The opposingfans sang, shouted and cheered in a manner we are not used to. Almostall of them stayed for the whole game, too. This was strange to us; itdoesn't happen back at the Al Qaeda Stadium.In addition, our bag man left the team's glove bag back at CashburdenGrove, meaning that many of our players were playing with cold hands,and some of them cried.My dispute with Alan Pardew was over his comments following their goal."Did you see that?" he shouted. This was insulting. He must know that Isee NOTHING on the pitch, unless it is a poor decision against Arsenal.And I am NOT a 'Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey', whoever said that..."
  • 2 weeks later...
So i go to watch some games on Saturday and FSC is now a pay station. Why? How can you have something available for so long and then one day ask people to pay extra for it. Grrrr.
Yeah on my Comcast it is too....but it is only 2 bucks a month extra. Well worth just for the Barclay's highlight show on sunday nights.Soccer content: Garrard is finally on the board. Sweeeet. Now if they could just play well on the road.....

Well worth just for the Barclay's highlight show on sunday nights.u damnn right, and get the big onesshow is top notch, i love the no non-sense approach of the show and gasp! u see good plays despite the outcome, meaning despite a striker missing the net u will see the excellent pass that set up the shot,

Lets try again this weekend.Go Magpies Go...
Newcastle really sucks this year....They need a new manager and some players that are not so injury prone. They will be luck to survive the drop this year.
man, this was true 3 weeks ago and its true now. I rule
It's a two team race now. Anyone think that Bolton or Portsmouth are going to be able to hold on to 3rd and 4th place so they get into the Champions league?
I think when it's all said and done, the "Big 4" (Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Arsenal) will be at the top of the table. Portsmouth has been surprising and could make a run at it if Liverpool continues their terrible road form.

Ade was on, showed on motd. Even if it was 0-0 or 1-0 it doesn't take away from the fact that Tottenham are rubbish and nowhere near Arsenal in quality. No matter how deluded spuds are :club:

Ade was on, showed on motd. Even if it was 0-0 or 1-0 it doesn't take away from the fact that Tottenham are rubbish and nowhere near Arsenal in quality. No matter how deluded spuds are :D
Yet you're only 3 points ahead of us. Arsenal are the bimbo of the premier league. They look nice, but they're not much use in the end. They're a toy team :club:
Yet you're only 3 points ahead of us. Arsenal are the bimbo of the premier league. They look nice, but they're not much use in the end. They're a toy team :D
I guess that makes me a regular hugh fkn hefner then! hoorah!With a game at hand against Wigan, enjoy your struggle to stay in top half! Arsenal is having a bad season yet we're still third.Oh, have fun in the UEFA Cup btw! :club: (that said if arsenal lose tomorrow ending up in the uefa cup you never read this post)
  • 2 weeks later...
Yet you're only 3 points ahead of us. Arsenal are the bimbo of the premier league. They look nice, but they're not much use in the end. They're a toy team :club:
Arsenal are not the same when Thierry Henry is sidelined. Losing a player of his caliber.....well thats what happens.I love the charge Liverpool is making. Scoring in bunches!! Gerrard finally looks himself again. You'll Never Walk Alone!!!!!

Best time of the year for a premiership fan. 4 games in 10 days. After this period we will really see if anyone will be able to challenge Chlesea and Man U. Also, what teams are going to climb out of the relegation battle and which ones are going to slip in.

Best time of the year for a premiership fan. 4 games in 10 days. After this period we will really see if anyone will be able to challenge Chlesea and Man U. Also, what teams are going to climb out of the relegation battle and which ones are going to slip in.
Yeah, what a great time. Just saw Arjen Robben save the day for Chelsea against Watford. Just a great match and a superior finish in stoppage time to win. Keeps Chelsea in it for now....
Yeah, what a great time. Just saw Arjen Robben save the day for Chelsea against Watford. Just a great match and a superior finish in stoppage time to win. Keeps Chelsea in it for now....
You mean against Wigan.