Official English Premier League Thread

So, can we talk about how digusting Crouch has been for England lately?Hopefully, it'll translate to more success at the club level. He's my only hope until the rest of my forwards on my fantasy team get off suspension (Rooney) or become uninjured (Kitson).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big day today: Merseyside Derby. Should be a good test for both teams.Edit: Kudos to Everton. And as much as he is loved, I don't understand starting Fowler. The one good thing about starting him was that the announcers brought up the 2000 derby at Goodison, easily the most entertaining EPL match I've ever seen. 3-2 final (I think), Igor Biscan sent off, Fowler missed a penalty, Babbel scored after running about 80 yards after a penalty clearance and the winning goal scored in injury time on a 40-yard free kigk by Gary McAlliaster (which probably should've been a 50 yard free kick). (Now former) Referree Jeff Winter lost complete control in the most emotionally-charged match possible.

Well it looks like Portsmouth, ManU, and Everton are the only 3 teams that decided to be consistent this season. We don't even really have consistent losers at this point. My weekly prediction pool is currently the bane of my existence.

Arsenal puls out the upset late to beat ManU 1-0. Pretty good game. Just glad to see a goal since yesterdays games both finished 0-0. :)damn, Fullham tied. they would have moved up to 4th with a win.

has anyone here bought one of thos packages which u can watch the EPL and all the European games online. Im in the US and i dont get any games here except the 2 Cham. LEague games that are on ESPN every week and i wanted to know before i spend like $6 if it actually works. Its not the money but the principle that i dont want to be scammed. This is what I was looking @ :http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:L:RTQ:US:1if anyone knows anything about this ur opinion is appreciated.

So..I wasn't really ready to accept that Portsmouth has a chance to make Europe if they keep playing the ball they're playing now. The teams they've beat are meh. Until I looked at the stats and realized, they haven't allowed a goal. Not one. In 5 games. Sick for the EPL. Sick.

They deserve it though, selling one of the best players. SAF should pack his bags and leave.
If Rooney didn't play like crap things would've been much different. But what is really important is that I NOW HAVE FSC, I NOW HAVE FSC WOOT WOOT WOOT. God I can't wait to move out again
has anyone here bought one of thos packages which u can watch the EPL and all the European games online. Im in the US and i dont get any games here except the 2 Cham. LEague games that are on ESPN every week and i wanted to know before i spend like $6 if it actually works. Its not the money but the principle that i dont want to be scammed. This is what I was looking @ :http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:L:RTQ:US:1if anyone knows anything about this ur opinion is appreciated.
does anyone know anything about this bc i dont get FSC either and was thinking about buying this but i dont want (although its only $5) waste money on it
The Newcastle/Everton Game was by far the most entertaining game I saw this week. That Rossi kid looked good for the 10 minutes he played.
we need him. so badly.Hey, and wank off Reading. They are by far one of the best to come out of the Coca-Cola in a while. They're supposed to not lose at home.
we need him. so badly.Hey, and wank off Reading. They are by far one of the best to come out of the Coca-Cola in a while. They're supposed to not lose at home.
I was soooo rooting for Reading. A tie is good but they had every chance to get that win.
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't get FSC :club::D :D
I do. Van Persie's goal against charlton was amazing. FSC's English Soccer Review show (on every Sunday night) might be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can actually keep up on the Premier League with minimal effort now.
I do. Van Persie's goal against charlton was amazing. FSC's English Soccer Review show (on every Sunday night) might be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can actually keep up on the Premier League with minimal effort now.
Definately. I love that channel and now that I got DVR on Tuesday I love it even more. I have been staying away from any news on the Fulham/Watford game since I knew it was going to be on FSC (first Fulham game this season) and recorded it yesterday afternoon and watched it when I got home. I was pretty disappointed come the 2nd half when Watford made it 2-0. Bah! How can you lose to Watford?? Then McBride scored and then Helguson scored to tie it up. Sweet! Then an own goal to take the lead with I think 6 minutes left. BAh! Then Ashley had an awesome goal for Watford that tied it up. But it turned out to be a great game overall, though a win for Fulham would have put them back in the top half.
  • 4 weeks later...