jj, should i have slowed down on the flop

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [J :diamond: ], [J :spade: ]. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) [5 :spade: ], [3 :heart: ], [2 :diamond: ] (3 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (9.75 BB) [2 :club: ] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero calls, Button calls.River: (18.75 BB) [7 :spade: ] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero calls, Button calls.Final Pot: 21.75 BBI don't have any real reads as this was my sixth hand at the table. From what I had seen the table did look on the loose side and utg+1 from what I gethered from the chatbox was real arrogant, you know, the type that knows best but really knows nothing

I agree... cap the flop to try and let people know you're playing a solid hand... buuuuuut... the texture of the board is frightening. Set... A4 suited... all kinds of freak-nasty hands have you beat right now and there's no reason not to suspect your opponents have them all. Check-call the turn... and if it's two bets by the time it's back to you... strongly consider folding.

Why would you cap this flop?You did alot of chip spewing. After it's two back to you, when you raised preflop, you have to think you're beat. Especially since UTG+1 C/r's. I'm folding the flop, honestly.