Snakes On A Plane!

What a great movie!!!! It was funnier that watching Phil Hellmuth get 1 outered(hahaha, it's poker related so you can't move it!)
At least the commercials may finally stop. It cost 50 million to make and they probably spent that much to hype it. They wouldn't let reviewers see the movie in advance leading to speculation IT"S A DOG...
At least the commercials may finally stop. It cost 50 million to make and they probably spent that much to hype it. They wouldn't let reviewers see the movie in advance leading to speculation IT"S A DOG...
It's a movie called SNAKES ON A PLANE! You didn't expect an Oscar contender did you? Of course it's a dog but people will see it anyway because it's got motherfukin Sam motherfukin Jackson in it.
what a retarded film,only stupid americans will watch it,so it will probably be one of the biggest films ever
:club: Wow. How old are you?Fly out to Phoenix and say this to my face.On second thought stay put. If the rest of your country is an ignorant as you you all need to stick together to have any chance of survival.
what a clever way to disguise a racial insult, you country would be proud
It's not racial. I got than he meant "stupid americans" as in the people who buy the Ying Yang Twins albums or went to see the movie "Served". Not all Americans, just the stupid ones and I agree with him.
Stupid Americans? **** you
:club: Wow. How old are you?Fly out to Phoenix and say this to my face.On second thought stay put. If the rest of your country is an ignorant as you you all need to stick together to have any chance of survival.
i'm not american, but i have to say, he has a point.You gotta admitt a lot of people will watch this movie just because they are assuming it will be bad, and want to prove themselves true by goin to watch it and saying "oh my god, what a stupid movie".Its the blair witch project all over, "ooo the blair witch is so crazy weird its based on a true story ooo blah blah lame"...and what was the 1st thing to surface when the movie came out? Its NOT based on a true story, and is infact a lame retarded movie.cheers
You gotta admitt a lot of people will watch this movie just because they are assuming it will be bad, and want to prove themselves true by goin to watch it and saying "oh my god, what a stupid movie".cheers
I disagree a bit on this. It was never touted as a GREAT movie. SLJ says so in an magazine article. He knows it is cheesy, he knows it is not going to win an oscar, it is just mindless entertainment for 2 hours. People seem to think that this movie was made for the reason to be one of the greatest movies ever created. It was not. It was created to entertain people by making a movie about snakes on a plane. I will see it, because I like movies that are just there to entertain me. It's better than going to some rehash of an old movie or tv show. It will be more enjoyable then sitting through WTC or United 93 since they are to be watched not for entertainment as much as to "think". Basic point is that you think Americans don't already know the cheese factor of this movie, but we do. It was advertised and marketed that way.
It's not racial. I got than he meant "stupid americans" as in the people who buy the Ying Yang Twins albums or went to see the movie "Served". Not all Americans, just the stupid ones and I agree with him.
i agree that the majority of americans are either completely retarded, or criminally insane, so i guess i can't really disagree with his statement.saying that i will be watching this movies for the torture though, that's a stretch. i will be watching for pure enjoyment, ohhhhh yea, can't wait.

I'm a very avid film man. Normally I would never see a movie of this nature, however, the cheese factor is off the charts, and that alone makes me want to see it. It's got mother****ing snakes on a mother****ing plane!! How could one not enjoy this?

America is a race nowadays?And tell me a better movie that has snakes...on a plane....You cant.I winDE-FAULTDE-FAULTDE-FAULT
I heard it was retarded, i heard if you go in there expected a cheesy movie, You get gouda.I for 1 will be boycotting this movie.Phuck snakes on a plane, phuck them up their stupid asses
I went in expecting nothing and I had a good time. If you want some mindless entertainment it's here.It's a great mix of predictability, cheese and action. Of course it's not a great movie but it is definitely fun. If you have the right group of people in the theatre laughing at the cheese factor then you'll have a good time too.