The Biggest Fish Move You've Ever Seen In A Sit And Go.

What'd you call with? Who's the real fish the one who goes all in on the first orbit with nothing or he who calls him?
umm...the one who goes all in with nothing. For all you know he could've called with AA. Let me guess though, the board came out like 77Q8K right?

You lost right? I bet you called w/ something like QJ and thought you made a great call then the flop came 777 and you came here to post about the "bad beat".

This was a fish move by both of us(which paid off for me).2nd hand of a SNG, so many limpers, i limp with 2-2. Guy mini-raises everyone calls again. Flop comes J-X-X with the Jack being the high card. Guy mini-bets(20), couple of people fold eventhough they're getting AMAZING pot odds. I call with my 2-2 as do a couple of other people call. Turns comes a 2. It's checked to me, I push all in for my remaining stack(around 1350) with the pot being like 200-300(eventhough there was a lot of action, the blinds are so small!) It's folded around to the last guy who calls turning up TP/TK(A-J) and he's drawing dead. All I said was "SMASHAROO!!"

You lost right? I bet you called w/ something like QJ and thought you made a great call then the flop came 777 and you came here to post about the "bad beat".
I won the hand smartass.

I got one atleast by what the other guys at the table tell me. Last night first had I get KK and move all in becuase its a cheap sng and usually someone is crazy enough to call thinking im steal a lousy 45 chips. But for once everyone fold and they started flaming me but oh well it still worked out becuase after that anytime I move in they just assumed I had nothing and had no ideal what I was doing.

its like you channel ozzie guillen at all times.
The real question is how did u end up doing in the SNG?
It was a 8 dollar sng to win a 26 dollar token on fulltilt. I won the token. I don't consider it a bad call. Very unlikely utg has AA or KK as the raise would not be an all in usually. I find generally people that waqy overbet pots don't have that big of a hand.
I consider that a bad call.Mark
why? I'm only in bad shape against KK or AA. I doubted that he had that. Most guys don't push like that with those hands.
It was a 8 dollar sng to win a 26 dollar token on fulltilt. I won the token. I don't consider it a bad call. Very unlikely utg has AA or KK as the raise would not be an all in usually. I find generally people that waqy overbet pots don't have that big of a hand.why? I'm only in bad shape against KK or AA. I doubted that he had that. Most guys don't push like that with those hands.
but they do with small pocket pairs in which case you are an underdog anyway and you have 0 invested, you should only call with AK if you think you are at a disadvantage in the tourney because the other players are better than you.
but they do with small pocket pairs in which case you are an underdog anyway and you have 0 invested, you should only call with AK if you think you are at a disadvantage in the tourney because the other players are better than you.
especially when your equity in a tournament like this goes up as the fish knock each other out. calling with AK is not the type of poker i play. thus, i don't like the call.