The Jamie Gold Random Fact Generator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gold once won a 9000 person NLH tournament without a clue on how to play poker.
So your saying he is going to win next year? And there will be 9000 people that enter? Cuz I think there wasnt that many... And I think someone else already said something to the same extent you did. I see why you only have 3 posts.30/30/30
So your saying he is going to win next year? And there will be 9000 people that enter? Cuz I think there wasnt that many... And I think someone else already said something to the same extent you did. I see why you only have 3 posts.30/30/30
No, you are way off base here.There was 8,773 this year, or about 9,000.
Jamie Gold once won a poker tournament against 8000 professional players without ever folding.Oh, wait, these aren't supposed to be true.
I'm moderately certain that there's not even 8000 'professional (poker) players' in America; there certainly were not 8000 'professional (poker) players' in the Main Event. Fuck, I really wish some of you fucktards would think before you post--so dumb, honestly. So fucking dumb. By the way, I love you, simo.

Jamie Gold has a power which, until now, has never been observed in the poker world. What is it you ask? The power to make people long for the days of Robert Varkoni as WSOP ME Champion.

Bear Trivia**** in the woods. They are godless killing machines. How many bears does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, because they hate light, and all other good and holy things. Roosevelt is also responsible for the teddy bear. The toys were named in honor of Roosevelt when, during a hunt, he refused to shoot an old female bear tied to a tree. After that act of appeasement, this bear went on to shoot Archduke Ferdinand, thus igniting World War I. When you’re hiking, you should pin a bell to your clothes. It jingles, and that noise makes the bears think it’s Christmas, which they hate, because when they're not waging war on mankind, they're waging a War on Christmas. If confronted by a bear never turn your back on one. Such a gesture maybe seen as permission to mate. In the year of 2006 a grizzly and polar bear mated, this is just one step in their plan to create the ultimate killing machine. Also in 2006 a bear consumed a monkey, this is just one step in their move through the evolutionary chain. Bears love honey and picanic baskets. The bear population has increased in recent years, having risen over 3 times its previous level. You might think it's just elephants, but that's just the bear conspiracy, a bearspiracy if you will to make us all focus on the elephants while those godless killing machines get freaky in our woods! Bears tend to attend their own walk of fame ceremonies in nothing but a red T-shirt! That's just despictable, think of the children. Bears are allied with the Democratic Party, along with the Asses. Bears are the majority shareholders in The New York Times stock. Osama bin Laden is actually a bear taking human form. Bears use Tabasco sauce for eye drops. Bears superficially watch CBS in droves to create a dishonest market sample of viewership so CBS can propagate more terrible shows. Some people mistakenly think "bear spray" is a bear repellent, so they spray it on their kids. The bears like this because it makes the kids taste a little spicy. Stephen Colbert will never submit to the bear agenda unlike weaker television hosts such as Bill O'Reilly aka "Papa Bear"

There is one way to kill Jamie Gold. Ask him how good he is at poker(or anything for that matter) and he will continue talking until he dies of starvation.
Bravo. My hat's off to you.
I heard Jamie Gold is sueing Hanguk Miguk for all his comments the day after the main event. I also heard that Hanguk Miguk is hiding under the alias CookieMonster.
I agree with Hanguk Miguk. And HM is not hiding under CookieMonster. He is Hiding under DNA4Ever. Don't believe me? PM him.
I agree with Hanguk Miguk. And HM is not hiding under CookieMonster. He is Hiding under DNA4Ever. Don't believe me? PM him.
I stand corrected, I guess you can't believe everything you hear. Especially when Jamie Gold has anything to do with it.