Anyone Down For A Private Tourney On Poker Room /fcp

just a thought i was thinking we can set up a tourney for forum members i was thinking mabye 10 dollars since most people on here are broke..any thoughts? we can set a time and date and the winner gets bragging rights as the king of the 10 dollar tournaments...... plus whatever winnings he getsthoughts opinions?

just a thought i was thinking we can set up a tourney for forum members i was thinking mabye 10 dollars since most people on here are broke..any thoughts? we can set a time and date and the winner gets bragging rights as the king of the 10 dollar tournaments...... plus whatever winnings he getsthoughts opinions?
I'll be down for that if it is really late friday or really early am saturday (like anytime after 11pm friday or thereabouts.)
lets play right now.
lets play right now.
I would love to play with you Royal but unfortunately my company network prohibits it.we would have to do it at home :club:
thats lame.u cant even java it?
nope, it's understandable really - financial institutions have to safeguard their assets

hey we can get grinder to stake people for it too whadda ya say grinder?and i say it would be good PR if DN entered itse someone can say I BEAT DN in a 10 dollar tourney..ha ha ha scared DN??

hey we can get grinder to stake people for it too whadda ya say grinder?and i say it would be good PR if DN entered itse someone can say I BEAT DN in a 10 dollar tourney..ha ha ha scared DN??
A $10 tourney DN plays in sometimes? I can't imagine.Could we set it up for wed. night around 8 cst and maybe keep a leader board too? We could call it the Mushu open..... :club:
A $10 tourney DN plays in sometimes? I can't imagine.Could we set it up for wed. night around 8 cst and maybe keep a leader board too? We could call it the Mushu open..... :club:
I was waiting for this .... :D NHS
That would be a NEGative On that idea.
Sixhands, I also have that problem. No Java app, can't dl client files, etc and it's all because I work for a bank!
hey merc, you work in Toronto?