Jamie Gold Getting Arrested?

When they arrest David Williams, Josh Arieh and Evelyn Ng, then Gold has something to worry about. The OP is spouting BS.However, it was DN who said the WPT might go after the 7 players for their affiliation with Full Tilt so something can't be legal there.Are you really this dumb? Why don't you reserach who is and who is not affiliated with Full Tilt.
of course this is BS. I just threw out there that down the road I could see someone who qualified online and won a big tournament having their winnings seized.I dont put anything past this administration.

If he won his entry on Bodog he'd have to have played online poker which is theoretically illegal.Other than in Washington state, show me any law which specificlly states that playing poker online is illegal.And he didn't win his seat on Bodog - he was bought in by Bodog for "services rendered".

When they arrest David Williams, Josh Arieh and Evelyn Ng, then Gold has something to worry about. The OP is spouting BS.However, it was DN who said the WPT might go after the 7 players for their affiliation with Full Tilt so something can't be legal there.Are you really this dumb? Why don't you reserach who is and who is not affiliated with Full Tilt.
I was just using an example. It was a poor one, but I'm getting tired so give me Kit Kat bar will you? I know some of them are with Poker Stars and UB, but that's not the point.

110% bs.....this whole make up lies on the internet to bash some guy simply cause he won a poker tournament is getting pretty ridculous. Some of you seriously need to grow up and or get a life.

Learn to write better English. 'The 7" for "their affiliation with Full Tilt". This means that the 7 players involved in the lawsuit are affiliated with Full Tilt - which is false.
:club:

I'm pretty sure he signed an agreement with Bodog after winning, so that issue is moot.

Here in the USA, we have a little thing called the 1st amendment to the Constitution. We can promote anything that we'd like.
The 1st amendment is flexible. Just ask the guys who wrote Game of Shadows and are now being forced to reveal their sources.