Online Poker Strategy

My new advice to anyone playing online poker, do not attempt to get the money all in with the best hand. It will only leave you angry and very confused. My new idea is this, do not go to showdown. If you think your opponent is bluffing, reraise, dont call him down with 3s knowing he has ace high, cause you will be dissappointed to see that 6 on the river really did help him. It seemed when I first began playing poker, the best way to win big pots was slowplaying, and boy did it work. Now it seems as I have gotten better, the suckouts have gotten worse. So instead of checking your AK on a KK10 rainbow flop, bet, because that heart on the turn will keep mr donkey with his J 7 of hearts in the hand to see a river, possibly costing you a large pot, as opposed to winning a big pot. and before you do it, let me say it +1

My new advice to anyone playing online poker, do not attempt to get the money all in with the best hand. It will only leave you angry and very confused. My new idea is this, do not go to showdown. If you think your opponent is bluffing, reraise, dont call him down with 3s knowing he has ace high, cause you will be dissappointed to see that 6 on the river really did help him. It seemed when I first began playing poker, the best way to win big pots was slowplaying, and boy did it work. Now it seems as I have gotten better, the suckouts have gotten worse. So instead of checking your AK on a KK10 rainbow flop, bet, because that heart on the turn will keep mr donkey with his J 7 of hearts in the hand to see a river, possibly costing you a large pot, as opposed to winning a big pot. and before you do it, let me say it +1
good idea

Can't wait to see your new thread in a month when you realize that even pushing on the flop with the nuts will still get calls and will still get cracked... learn to deal with this a fast as possible...

I would say bet out with the AK on that flop, not because I'm afraid of suckouts; instead, people have actually gotten that bad that they will pay it off.