With todays new software update they have a section listed "Other Games". They have play money HORSE and HOSE available right now, so real money should be added any day.Personally, I am SUPER excited for the HORSE cash games on Stars. I wonder what limits they will spread.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With todays new software update they have a section listed "Other Games". They have play money HORSE and HOSE available right now, so real money should be added any day.Personally, I am SUPER excited for the HORSE cash games on Stars. I wonder what limits they will spread.
i dont see where the play money horse games are?
If they have HORSE mtts it'll be friggin open season.
Im sure they will. Hopefully they have a weekly $200. I also hope they have at cash games at least up to 30 60.
Will it be mostly decent players though?? Maybe people who are OK at 3/5??I'm really excited about this too, and unless it's really good players, I will probably leave all other poker(WPEX 100% rakeback, 5CD, whatever) and just play HORSE all the time!!OK, Ill still play Pot-limit holdem live (and a little online lol), but HORSE is the biz...
Will it be mostly decent players though?? Maybe people who are OK at 3/5??I'm really excited about this too, and unless it's really good players, I will probably leave all other poker(WPEX 100% rakeback, 5CD, whatever) and just play HORSE all the time!!OK, Ill still play Pot-limit holdem live (and a little online lol), but HORSE is the biz...
they also have play money HORSE sng tourneys
Of course there will be good players. But there will be alot more mediocre and horrendous players. The first couple weeks that this is out should be a GOLD MINE.
Even if it's people who are OK at 3/5, the players who are good at every game will have a HUGE advantage. For instance, I'm pretty good at LHE and I think I can hold my own in Stud and Razz, but there's no way I'd ever try to play a HORSE cash game without first becoming much better at O8 and Stud8.

LET THE DONKFEST BEGIN!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! :club::D:D:D:):):):club: YEEEEHAAAAW BOYS!!!! DRINKS ON ME!

What about M.O.N.K.E.YMouse Trap!Old MaidNinja Gaiden (NES)KerplunkEuchreYahtzeeOh man...those nights of M.O.N.K.E.Y. at my grandmas house...phew that b!tch could play some Ninja Gaiden. Damn she was good.

lol y not pac-man instead of pogs
I can't play PM with a joystick. I played on Sega, but never was great arcade-style. Not my favorite.
What about M.O.N.K.E.YMouse Trap!Old MaidNinja Gaiden (NES)KerplunkEuchreYahtzeeOh man...those nights of M.O.N.K.E.Y. at my grandmas house...phew that b!tch could play some Ninja Gaiden. Damn she was good.
NG was the shit! My brother used to humiliate my in that game daily.
I can't play PM with a joystick. I played on Sega, but never was great arcade-style. Not my favorite.NG was the shit! My brother used to humiliate my in that game daily.
Probably not as bad as Grandma laid that sh!t on my a$$. She wasnt half bad at Mouse Trap either. I owned in Yahtzee though!