In Keeping With Grindermj's Tradition...

I will be staking five people in the $3.30 NL tourney on Stars, which starts in about 40 minutes. I will not be asking for anything in return, this is a freeroll, like yesterday. I do not have the bankroll to offer a last-man-standing bonus though. If one of you manages to go deep, hopefully you will do the same for some people tomorrow. First five forum regulars to respond will have $3.30 transfered to their account. Please include your Stars screenname in your post. Good luck everybody!

I will be staking five people in the $3.30 NL tourney on Stars, which starts in about 40 minutes. I will not be asking for anything in return, this is a freeroll, like yesterday. I do not have the bankroll to offer a last-man-standing bonus though. If one of you manages to go deep, hopefully you will do the same for some people tomorrow. First five forum regulars to respond will have $3.30 transfered to their account. Please include your Stars screenname in your post. Good luck everybody!
ill do itchancemc on stars
meh. ill take it if no one else wants itsheep21
Money sent.Here is everybody that is entered:milestodavidRobAtticuschancemcbuccsfball26sheep21Good luck guys, keep us posted. Don't forget to share the wealth if you get a decent cash.
does this mean you got deep yesterday chrisrichey? I am in the UK so had to go to bed before it finished.
I got 32nd. I donked off all my chips trying to make a move at the wrong time. Including Grinder's bonus, I made $55.

How many typically in these? And how long does it take until it reaches the money, typically?I had a good night last night (2nd in a $10 tourney) so hopefully I'll keep it up and start a roll on Stars.

How many typically in these? And how long does it take until it reaches the money, typically?I had a good night last night (2nd in a $10 tourney) so hopefully I'll keep it up and start a roll on Stars.
The one yesterday started with 1700 people. It took me about 3 1/2 hours to get 32nd. It was about two hours in till we reached the money.