I Will Stake You In Pokerstars $5.50 Omaha H/l Tourney

Ok, sorry about the recent PartyPoker stake snafu. Here's the deal, I will stake 8 players for PokerStars $5.50 Limit Omaha H/L tourney ID 29830300, starting at 1700ET. I will transfer you the money on PokerStars and you will play the tournament. The staking agreement is as follows. If you win any money, I will get back my $5.50 stake and any money left will be split 50/50. eg, If you cash for $15.50, I get $10.50 and you get $5. If you cash for just $5.50, then I just get back my stake.Please reply (no PM) to this thread with your PokerStars ID and type "I agree to the staking agreement" with your reply. I will have discretion in choosing the 8, but basically, it's gonna be the first 8.I hope the 8 of you can do well and ultimately, have fun.Good luck all.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've transferred the money to the following 6 players1. h@mburger2. Andy_Ivey3. trupah4. Baddrafter5. beefcakejs6. Huskies33You can check your account and register for the tourney now. Tourney ID is 29830300, Limit Omaha H/L $5.50.2 more spots.

OH crap, I feel like the biggest doucheclown. I didn't even read what kinda tourney it is. I have never played Omaha H/L. I can easily transfer you the money back, or just play a different tournament and give you half the winnings. I'm really sorry and feel like a damn fool.

OH crap, I feel like the biggest doucheclown. I didn't even read what kinda tourney it is. I have never played Omaha H/L. I can easily transfer you the money back, or just play a different tournament and give you half the winnings. I'm really sorry and feel like a damn fool.
please transfer the money back so that I can stake someone else. thanks.
transfer it to me i agree to staking aggrements acesup