I havn't seen a thread about NASCAR around here in a while. I enjoy watching it from time to time and have even gone to a few races.I'm curious about a few things.Who likes NASCAR, if so who do you like?What races have you been to?I like DEI. When I first got into NASCAR about 5 years ago I didn't want to like DEI because I'm someone that usually likes to root for the underdogs. I thought as popular as Jr was he must be the best. So I rooted for Ryan Newman. That year he won the pole for about every race and won 6 races, while jr didn't do so well.After learning how humble he was and everything else about him I started to really like him and Waltrip.I think Truex jr and Paul Menard have some real potential (even though Truex hasn't done as well this year as I thought he would).I've been to Talladega like 5 times, Atlanta once, and Bristol (night race) one time.I think next year I'll go to Indy and Vegas.

Yes, we should make an section for sports, huh? :huh:Yea, now that this was moved to the sports section...that means nothing.So, I'll say NASCAR = Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.Then, I'll say, I'm a fan and I've been to Indy 3 times, Michigan, Dover, and Lowe's.Jr is my guy. And Newman cause he's a Purdue grad.

DEI's engine dept needs to do somethin QUICK!I really hope he makes the chase and does something with it. Two years ago when he pulled up into C Edwards at Atlanta (I think) ruined his chances and almost made me go postal.How's the Indy race? I've been there for the 500 3 times. So far for me Talladega has been the best.

been a fan for as long as i can remember, my dad's cousin used to work for Earnhardt's pit crew back in the 80'sive been to pocono at least 14 times, dover about 10 or so, talladega 1, and bristol night race (best race on the circuit by far) about 7 or 8 times, my dad has had standing tickets to that race for about 14 years now...and im a jr fan

So, I'll say NASCAR = Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.
lol.I've been to North Wilkesboro, Rockingham. and Lowes.Started out as a Rusty fan then switched to Johnson at the start of his soph season.