Most Famous Person Of Romanian Descent In The U.s.

Outside the US, it's probably a soccer player like Hagi, but here who do you think is the most famous?a) Daniel Negreanub ) Gheroghe Muresanc) Nadia Comanechid) Count Draculae) Ile Nastasef) Nicolai Ceacescug) Zamfir

Outside the US, it's probably a soccer player like Hagi, but here who do you think is the most famous?a) Daniel Negreanub ) Gheroghe Muresanc) Nadia Comanechid) Count Draculae) Ile Nastasef) Nicolai Ceacescug) Zamfir
I think the Count is the most famous.
i read that as count chocula, and thought of barry greenstein, and thought "that doesn't make any sense."i'll pick greenstein anyway.
And I just deleted your addition, since he's canadian and already in the Romanian-Canandian list...Care for an edit war?
Sure, since he was born Canadian, but lives in the US, he's ALSO Romanian-American.Added back in.Dev

I think at this point I must interject that the most beautiful girl, hands down, that I ever....slept with, was Romanian. She was a prostitute. But it was in Spain and she was clean, and a student.... so it was okay.