Live Game Winnings..

A lot of us poker players play both on line and home games. So i was just wondering if you guys keep two separate BR's for each? A live game BR for the home game and your on line BR.

A lot of us poker players play both on line and home games. So i was just wondering if you guys keep two separate BR's for each? A live game BR for the home game and your on line BR.
Kinda have to...."live" vs. "Online"

I consider the money I have online to be part of my bankroll. I just treat it like a seprate part. I set up a ms money file for my bankroll I have a bankroll checking acount that I have conected to netteller. on the ms money I have acounts for cash,bank,online and I also have acounts for alll my friends in the home game to track money I have loaned out. I also have one for owe for when I might have to borrow at the table works out great and I always know how much I have site reviews and poker info

I consider the money I have online to be part of my bankroll. I just treat it like a seprate part. I set up a ms money file for my bankroll I have a bankroll checking acount that I have conected to netteller. on the ms money I have acounts for cash,bank,online and I also have acounts for alll my friends in the home game to track money I have loaned out. I also have one for owe for when I might have to borrow at the table works out great and I always know how much I have site reviews and poker info
Ms money, sounds like a good investment. Is it like another microsoft program? Please tell me more, i like the sound of this MS money. thanks a lot.jcashx36x