How great would it be if they just modified the malfunction to where everytime you get drunk and go on tilt, your cpu bursts into flames. Man, I think I would actually be a winning player if they had something like that.

For those of you that have Dell laptops (DNA comes to mind?), Dell is recalling 4.1 million notebook computer batteries that could overheat and explode. There are 32 models being recalled (see second link below). http://www.yahoo.com/s/369620http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060815/ap_on_...recall_glance_1
ia ks tillplaying on it i love poker worth the risk isn't it

Battery Recall Order Confirmation Thank you for placing your Battery Recall Request. You will receive an email when your Order has been shipped.Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.

ia ks tillplaying on it i love poker worth the risk isn't it
says you can still use it plugged up to the power supply

I have an Inspiron 6000 but my battery didn't match up with the list of defectives - it's just a battery anyhow, F it.

I have an Inspiron 6000 but my battery didn't match up with the list of defectives - it's just a battery anyhow, F it.
word, i bet i could get some big bucks if my lap caught on fire

I saw this on the news the other day about the recall. They had a Dell Laptop just go up in flames. And it was really flaming. If left unattended, it'll burn your fu*cking house down. I use to make NEC laptops and some of them would get smoking hot in the burn in room. Dell has to have one of these and must have noticed that some of them would just burst into flames. Probably just didn't care and shipped 'em anyway. Now they're getting bent over bigtime. OUCH!!!