• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is nice of you.But my gosh, lotta broke asses out there!lol at Specbrad, dudes got lots of cash.gl to all of you.
I'm so bad at poker that my EV staking ten people in a 3+.30 is higher than me playing a 30+3 mttI'm aware that I'm receiving no percentage of the staked players winnings.
Sweetdaddy freakMisterBNo_Fx PunkKugeSergeAnyone else?
I'll do it, but I've already doubled up and don't post that often, so I don't know if it's fair. Anything would be an improvement over my current anyway.
I'll do it, but I've already doubled up and don't post that often, so I don't know if it's fair. Anything would be an improvement over my current anyway.
well since youre at my table, I wouldnt think that is fair considering im a donk, up to the other guysWhos the third player at our table from FCPtable 153
well since youre at my table, I wouldnt think that is fair considering im a donk, up to the other guys
Over under on players at the breakI say 675

I guess my luck is changing, can't flop a set inthe next hand tho :(PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t2390)Button (t1490)SB (t1720)BB (t1470)UTG (t1430)UTG+1 (t2415)MP1 (t1420)MP2 (t1485)NOFX (t1110)Preflop: NOFX is MP3 with Kdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t20, 2 folds, NOFX raises to t140, 1 fold, Button calls t140, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls t120.Flop: (t450) 2diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif, Kclub.gif(3 players)UTG+1 checks, NOFX checks, Button checks.Turn: (t450) Tspade.gif(3 players)UTG+1 bets t40, NOFX calls t40, Button calls t40.River: (t570) Kheart.gif(3 players)UTG+1 bets t160, NOFX raises to t500, Button folds, UTG+1 raises to t900, NOFX raises to t930, UTG+1 calls t30.Final Pot: t2430

I would just like to take this opportunity to commend Grinder for his actions.That is very noble of you to freeroll 15 players without asking for a percentage of winnings.:hats_off_to_grinder_face:

even though i didnt get in on this, i would like to thank grinder for being such a kickasss dude! seriously... very nice thing to do

Added bonus: 40 dollars to the FCPer who lasts longest. Unless it's specbrad, you don't need it :club:
awesome Grinder..here is my update: largest 8850, smallest 30, average 1864 Your current position is 380 out of 1373 Time bank balance is 60 second