is this site legit, someone just told me to go to it saying it is some online database for all poker sites. Is this legit, or is it gonna ship all my information and passwords somewhere

is this site legit, someone just told me to go to it saying it is some online database for all poker sites. Is this legit, or is it gonna ship all my information and passwords somewhere
I have used it and gotten good information from it, but cant vouch for the security of it or anything.

Oh, but for the love of God - please use paypal to pay if you're going to subscribe, and don't use the same username/password/email that you do for the poker sites.Even if something's not a scam, you should at least be prepared. :club:

Man it says I'm a losing player at the $5 SNG's. Time to retire from poker. :(Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter RayPowers 18 -$1 $5 -21% -$20 - Ongame Ray

Man it says I'm a losing player at the $5 SNG's. Time to retire from poker. :(Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter RayPowers 18 -$1 $5 -21% -$20 - Ongame Ray
oooooooh im a sharkForm - Tilt? Grrrr 41% ROI
It won't steal your passwords or anything, but it is all lies. Lies, lies, lies. Don't believe anything bad it says about me.
oooooooh im a sharkForm - Tilt? Grrrr 41% ROI
Nice, I'm only at 27% ROI. Form: Tilt just means that you've lost 3 consecutive SNGs in a row. Nothing to be worried about. I think if you lose 7 in a row it ups you to Super Tilt. And 3 or 4 wins in a row is Hot, and 7 is Super Hot. Anyway, whats important is ROI and Total Profit.

Yay, there was a cute little fishy jumping in and out of the bowl next to my name. I wonder what that means?if you really think I am a fish, "call me" if we meet in a tournament B)

why? will it be all over babeee? :D
at least for somebody but I can't guarantee who :Djust finished reading your blog dna, how did it really feel when you realised you had a 1K day?keep it up, you'll make your eventually.as for me, I busted my $800 roll on a 3 week series of sick beats and a little bit of tiltage :club: so I am grinding away again at the lower levels :D
at least for somebody but I can't guarantee who :Djust finished reading your blog dna, how did it really feel when you realised you had a 1K day?keep it up, you'll make your eventually.as for me, I busted my $800 roll on a 3 week series of sick beats and a little bit of tiltage :club: so I am grinding away again at the lower levels :D
yup, was good, I had made a grand a couple times through tournaments, but never through limit. Least I'm back to + for the year. $8000 more to go in 4 1/2 months for my goal.

Well, I subscribe to a lot of things because what's an extra 15 bucks a month? So don't put too much weight into anything I throw money at. But, the reasons I subscribe to the things I do:Poker Office: Doesn't really need an explanation. Great tool to help you analyze your game.Live at the Bike: Excellent for watching and analyzing different play styles. Trying to read tells on people actually knowing their hole cards and see if you what you pick up on is consistant.Sharkscope: If you're a tournament player, whether SNGs or MTTs, pokerdb and Sharkscope are great tools in determining what sort of player you're up against. Has this person lost every tournament they've ever been in? Then it's likely they'll call you to the river with A3, and so on.- Crash

How come it doesn't work with the full tilt pros? It says it works with full tilt but i haven't found one of the pros yet.
Maybe they don't play SNGs?

sharkscope is very accurate from what I have seen at least as far as stars sng stats go, though they only go back a certain amount of time (1 year maybe), so they dont actually portray your lifetime statistics, but they are still a fairly accurate representation.

This site also suggests Elky is a MASSIVE losing player.Username l Played l Av. Profit l Av. Stake l Av. ROI l Total Profit Form ElkY l 5,470 l -$8 l $390 l 4% l -$41,509 - PokerStars

Money022 @ PacificGames Played: 17Av. Profit: $2Av. Stake: $3Av. ROI: 118%Profit $39Too bad my sample size wasn't at 5000 games with an average ROI of 118%.

sharkscope is very accurate from what I have seen at least as far as stars sng stats go, though they only go back a certain amount of time (1 year maybe), so they dont actually portray your lifetime statistics, but they are still a fairly accurate representation.
I was trying to keep stats for myself and they weren't anywhere near what sharkscope had for me. While I admit I liked the cool little fin for awhile... I did not deserve it.