The Ftp Won't Let Me Be

Thanks man, I'm not gonna be stupid and play there now. I took stats in highschool and there was a way to figure out scientifically weather or not something was fixed. If M is lower than 5% then we would hypothesise that it is not just a variance, but foul play. The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if anyone actually makes money on full tilt. I am not the paranoid type but I have my suspicions about weather or not it is rigged. Last night I played and the first hand I flopped top 2 against top set. That hasn't happened in a month of playing alot at another site. Then later I had QQ against 10 10 and 99, 10 10 flopped a set. I remember when I played for real money on the site that literally 5/5 times that I had an overpair vs underpair situation allin preflop the under won, even when I had the underpair once. Has anyone else noticed this? I really want 2 play there because the graphics are auesume, and its one of the few sites that I can play on my mac. Also, if anyone consistently makes money there I would be interested to hear what limits you play. Thanks
So you're saying that you don't believe in statistics? Seriously, this post made me laugh... nh.
I was wondering if anyone actually makes money on full tilt. I am not the paranoid type but I have my suspicions about weather or not it is rigged. Last night I played and the first hand I flopped top 2 against top set. That hasn't happened in a month of playing alot at another site. Then later I had QQ against 10 10 and 99, 10 10 flopped a set. I remember when I played for real money on the site that literally 5/5 times that I had an overpair vs underpair situation allin preflop the under won, even when I had the underpair once. Has anyone else noticed this? I really want 2 play there because the graphics are auesume, and its one of the few sites that I can play on my mac. Also, if anyone consistently makes money there I would be interested to hear what limits you play. Thanks
Having reread your original post, I have two questions for you:- Do you think the real money or just the play money tables are rigged? Because I think if they rigged the play money tables to entice the really bad players to deposit since they kept cracking overpairs is GENIUS. You've got a keen eye.- Did you lose your bankroll because the site was rigged?
Or let me be me so let me see.Pretty much the same thing happens to me at my local cardroom on a fairly regular basis. It's not rigged. Keep plugging away.
On a side note, Turd... this very friendly and heartfelt response to a total idiot scares and confuses me... are you ok? Has Turd's Girl stolen your password again?

I prefer FTP to most other sites, i win more consistently by far at FTP over the other major sites. Bad beats happen on all sites, its the nature of online poker. To think that the site is Actually rigged is kind of moronic, and it is completely unneccessary for a site like that to jeopardize the hundreds of millions of dollars it generates as a legitamte poker site, to bother rigging anything. Further to that, no professional poker player, not to mention the highest quality of professional such as Team Full Tilt to associate themselves with a product that has questionable integrity. This applies to not just FTP, but Party, Stars, UB, Bodog, FCP etc.

Having reread your original post, I have two questions for you:- Do you think the real money or just the play money tables are rigged? Because I think if they rigged the play money tables to entice the really bad players to deposit since they kept cracking overpairs is GENIUS. You've got a keen eye.- Did you lose your bankroll because the site was rigged?
I don't understand the hostility people. Release your sexual tension elsewhere. And I did lose 300 to this site where literally every big pot where I had the best of it when the money went in I lost. I really am not here to convince you. Take it for what you want. I'm finished posting on this thread.
Is this a serious thread? Seriously this a joke right? I mean wtf is a matter here? I mean the op was theee stupidest argument I have ever heard. I am running on like 2 hours sleep so please tell me if I'm missing something. There's so many stupid things in that post that there would be to much to flame. I mean seriously the graphics???? is it just me guys?
Nice sample size you've got there.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
QFT... LOL.ps... If I scroll up, everything I'm thinking will be reconfirmed.
I was wondering if anyone actually makes money on full tilt. I am not the paranoid type but I have my suspicions about weather or not it is rigged. Last night I played and the first hand I flopped top 2 against top set. That hasn't happened in a month of playing alot at another site.
You were due then. Get over it.
You need sleep. Your not making any sense. Basically here is my argument. Respoding to someone who tracked their stats and found that they lost the last 15 times they had an overpair vs underpair.Thanks man, I'm not gonna be stupid and play there now. I took stats in highschool and there was a way to figure out scientifically weather or not something was fixed. If M is lower than 5% then we would hypothesise that it is not just a variance, but foul play. The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.
You're confusing stats and probability. Stats would require a sample size of more than 2 for the Neyman-Pearson hypothesis testing you're trying to do here. If you flip a coin five times, there is about a 3% chance it would come up heads every time. That doesn't mean the coin is rigged because it's less than 5%. It just means that weird **** happens.Chad

Interesting how I adress the issue and you all just tell me I dont know what I am talking about without adressing any of the issues intellectually. I think you have a future in the republican party.

Interesting how I adress the issue and you all just tell me I dont know what I am talking about without adressing any of the issues intellectually. I think you have a future in the republican party.
Direct response: if you've played 6 hours a day for a month, and haven't seen a set against top two pair then you were due it. Probability means it has to happen sometime.Just watch Phil Hellmuth with KQ v QQ of Barry Greenstein.
You're confusing stats and probability. Stats would require a sample size of more than 2 for the Neyman-Pearson hypothesis testing you're trying to do here. If you flip a coin five times, there is about a 3% chance it would come up heads every time. That doesn't mean the coin is rigged because it's less than 5%. It just means that weird **** happens.Chad
0.00000000000032768 not 5%. Whatever, not trying to start a big issue here but Im not gonna risk playing there. You can all do what you want. I just had my suspicions and was asking if anyone made money consistently there. I don't think is unreasonable to think that an offshore, illegal site is rigged. Gameshows have been rigged, that Macdonalds monopoly thing was rigged, things that are mainstream could be. Your right about the math I didnt have enough sample size, but I distincly notice an extremely larger amount of action flops every time I play. Maybe it is not rigged. I cant prove anything, but it just seems suspicous.
I don't think is unreasonable to think that an offshore, illegal site is rigged.
Actually the site is legal, it's just debatable whether Americans are allowed to play there.And if you can quantify something with a percentage that means it will happen at some point, or didn't your stats class teach you that?
The only thing is I played at Full Tilt for like an hour, and I play like 6 hours a day on another site, and I cant recall the last time I have witnessed top 2 against a set let alone it happening to me. It seems like every time I play there something similar happens.
You aren't seriously this dumb are you?
You need sleep. Your not making any sense. Basically here is my argument. Respoding to someone who tracked their stats and found that they lost the last 15 times they had an overpair vs underpair.Thanks man, I'm not gonna be stupid and play there now. I took stats in highschool and there was a way to figure out scientifically weather or not something was fixed. If M is lower than 5% then we would hypothesise that it is not just a variance, but foul play. The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.
Well I'm glad that you are going in the right direction, but when you get passed high school stats you will realize that there are some other factors. When I took stats in graduate school we learned about something called power or a P value. what that means is that unless you have a large enough sample size "or power" you can basically throw out your numbers because you were unable to determine a difference. So I'm not even gonna go into it anymore but lets just say that you are partially correct, but still very wrong.

If you play enough live, you will see pretty much the same crap you see online. We all could site hundreds of examples of seemingly strange stuff happening in a live game.It always seems exaggerated online because you are seeing many more hands dealt then you do in live game. Plus we always seem to remember the bad beats, but rarely do we seem to remember or cite the times that we have a crap hand and get lucky and suckout on some poor *******.It's not rigged period. Too much at stake for too many people to lose to rig the game.They have enough problems most notably the possibility of it becoming much tougher to fund accounts soon if the Senate is stupid enough to sign the legislation pending.If you haven't done so voice your opposition to this before it is too late. Bet on Sports just shut down access to US accounts which accounted for 90% of their revenue and they laid off 800 people in the process. This is NOT a good sign for us players. Go vote out these idiots in the house and senate that don't have anything better to do with their time and our money then to attempt to ban our right to play poker!