The Ftp Won't Let Me Be

I was wondering if anyone actually makes money on full tilt. I am not the paranoid type but I have my suspicions about weather or not it is rigged. Last night I played and the first hand I flopped top 2 against top set. That hasn't happened in a month of playing alot at another site. Then later I had QQ against 10 10 and 99, 10 10 flopped a set. I remember when I played for real money on the site that literally 5/5 times that I had an overpair vs underpair situation allin preflop the under won, even when I had the underpair once. Has anyone else noticed this? I really want 2 play there because the graphics are auesume, and its one of the few sites that I can play on my mac. Also, if anyone consistently makes money there I would be interested to hear what limits you play. Thanks

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it, of course it's rigged, that's why only the pros win there!
I know for a fact other players win there like krisqueen, but it would be pretty dumb to rig all of the high stakes tables where everyone watches.
I know for a fact other players win there like krisqueen, but it would be pretty dumb to rig all of the high stakes tables where everyone watches.
I thought the same thing but I was talking to Mike Matusow earlier through observer chat and he said some peculiar things that implied it was rigged.
I thought the same thing but I was talking to Mike Matusow earlier through observer chat and he said some peculiar things that implied it was rigged.
It's possible, but if you watch mike online or live the reason he loses is cause he is a self proclaimed idiot. Every time he bluffs its a pot sized bet and he pays off pretty loosely. I know he plays well sometimes but he cant hold it for a long peroid of time.
It's possible, but if you watch mike online or live the reason he loses is cause he is a self proclaimed idiot. Every time he bluffs its a pot sized bet and he pays off pretty loosely. I know he plays well sometimes but he cant hold it for a long peroid of time.
You know we're making fun of you, right?

Thats funny you say that. I have a buddy that tracks his FT results pretty closely. He had a run recently where he lost 15 consecutive times to an underpair during the SNG's or MTT's there. He even sent a SW email to their support staff. It was pretty funny.I don't think rigged is the right word....maybe "extremely variant" would be better.

Or let me be me so let me see.Pretty much the same thing happens to me at my local cardroom on a fairly regular basis. It's not rigged. Keep plugging away.
The only thing is I played at Full Tilt for like an hour, and I play like 6 hours a day on another site, and I cant recall the last time I have witnessed top 2 against a set let alone it happening to me. It seems like every time I play there something similar happens.
I was wondering if anyone actually makes money on full tilt. I am not the paranoid type but I have my suspicions about weather or not it is rigged. Last night I played and the first hand I flopped top 2 against top set. That hasn't happened in a month of playing alot at another site. Then later I had QQ against 10 10 and 99, 10 10 flopped a set. I remember when I played for real money on the site that literally 5/5 times that I had an overpair vs underpair situation allin preflop the under won, even when I had the underpair once. Has anyone else noticed this? I really want 2 play there because the graphics are auesume, and its one of the few sites that I can play on my mac. Also, if anyone consistently makes money there I would be interested to hear what limits you play. Thanks
That's poker, everyone gets coolered once in a while. You cant always blame things on it being rigged or fixed. People hit two outers at every site you play on. I've taken bad beats at every online site I've played on, including FCP... and I'm a charter member so that must mean I win every pot im in.... sw.
The only thing is I played at Full Tilt for like an hour, and I play like 6 hours a day on another site, and I cant recall the last time I have witnessed top 2 against a set let alone it happening to me.
Hmmmm :club:
Thats funny you say that. I have a buddy that tracks his FT results pretty closely. He had a run recently where he lost 15 consecutive times to an underpair during the SNG's or MTT's there. He even sent a SW email to their support staff. It was pretty funny.I don't think rigged is the right word....maybe "extremely variant" would be better.
Thanks man, I'm not gonna be stupid and play there now. I took stats in highschool and there was a way to figure out scientifically weather or not something was fixed. If M is lower than 5% then we would hypothesise that it is not just a variance, but foul play. The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.
The only thing is I played at Full Tilt for like an hour, and I play like 6 hours a day on another site, and I cant recall the last time I have witnessed top 2 against a set let alone it happening to me. It seems like every time I play there something similar happens.
Nice sample size you've got there.
Thanks man, I'm not gonna be stupid and play there now. I took stats in highschool and there was a way to figure out scientifically weather or not something was fixed. If M is lower than 5% then we would hypothesise that it is not just a variance, but foul play. The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.
All those numbers made my head hurt, because really I can't really do math all that well. But I think the gist of what you're saying is:Rigged.
All forms of poker are rigged, you are rigged and your life is rigged. Congrats on having a life filled of riggedness.
We can allways count on people like you to respond intelligently. :club:
All those numbers made my head hurt, because really I can't really do math all that well. But I think the gist of what you're saying is:Rigged.
Yes. Its good someone replies to the facts.

Is this a serious thread? Seriously this a joke right? I mean wtf is a matter here? I mean the op was theee stupidest argument I have ever heard. I am running on like 2 hours sleep so please tell me if I'm missing something. There's so many stupid things in that post that there would be to much to flame. I mean seriously the graphics???? is it just me guys?

The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.
So if the number is less than .05 you would hypothesise that the site was rigged?
Is this a serious thread? Seriously this a joke right? I mean wtf is a matter here? I mean the op was theee stupidest argument I have ever heard. I am running on like 2 hours sleep so please tell me if I'm missing something. There's so many stupid things in that post that there would be to much to flame. I mean seriously the graphics???? is it just me guys?
You need sleep. Your not making any sense. Basically here is my argument. Respoding to someone who tracked their stats and found that they lost the last 15 times they had an overpair vs underpair.Thanks man, I'm not gonna be stupid and play there now. I took stats in highschool and there was a way to figure out scientifically weather or not something was fixed. If M is lower than 5% then we would hypothesise that it is not just a variance, but foul play. The odds of that happening are(.2)^15=Mbasically you do the percentage of the underpair winning to the power of how many times it happened, since they happened concecutivly. It was applied in "freak" situations like this to see if it was just variance.Look what I came up with, 0.00000000000032768. Lol. I might have missed a zero or added a zero, but you get the point. At .05 we would hypothesise that the site was rigged. Jesus.