David Benyamine Is A Machine

There's a guy playing with Ivery and Matusow at the moment called 'sbrugby' who's up $72k for the session and is playing 25/50 at stars PLO as well! Sigh, I wish I was a big spender

sbrugby was talking with Ivey and said they met at the WSOP Circuit in New Orleans, and he took 10th. That would mean he's Brian Townsend if that's true.
always wondered who that was

Benyamine is an animal, early yesterday MM was kicking his ***, then this guy played for like 14 hours straight and was sitting with like 250k, but I think he was in for at least 120k or so, unless he took off the table. Also this guy is renowned for playing marathon sessions, and supposedly he's been playing hish stakes online and in europe for a while, so I don't think hes that green.

caseyatbat, looseslots and mike matusow playing 1000/2000 omaha h/l right now. mike just called chip(caseyatbat?) a fish then said he has to play the big game because you guys are bad

• 2 weeks later...

He is a machine indeed.He plays like 80 hours a week and he is a great omaha players i think one of the best.He is playing against world wide known pros all the time and still stays in green.I don't understand why FT doesn't sign him up as one of its pros.I can't even imagine his online bankroll btw.He is playing several hours against the best players out there every single day.Swings must be huge.

He is a machine indeed.He plays like 80 hours a week and he is a great omaha players i think one of the best.He is playing against world wide known pros all the time and still stays in green.I don't understand why FT doesn't sign him up as one of its pros.I can't even imagine his online bankroll btw.He is playing several hours against the best players out there every single day.Swings must be huge.
Ok. I bolded. If he stays in the green every session how could the swings be huge? Its not a swing when it consistently goes up.
Ok. I bolded. If he stays in the green every session how could the swings be huge? Its not a swing when it consistently goes up.
I don't see "every season" in my sentence.