Same Hand In A Row

I've had Aces two hands in a row, quite a few times. I've never had them 3 hands in a row, though I bet someone here has... Once out of about every 220 times that you get Aces two hands in a row, you should get them three times in a row. I still have quite a ways to go.

On JetSet Poker, I received JJ six hands in a row. Everybody at the table was crapping themselves. Amazingly, support never answered my email. The odds of that happening are very minute. Yeah.. online poker is rigged. :club: At least we don't have to tip the dealers though.

I got the Ace of clubs and the Jack of diamonds on three consecutive hands while three-handed once.The tournament was over after that, so I don't know if I would have hit again. :club:

what I seem to see more than I like is when I have a hand like 8d4c, next hand 8c4d, next hand 73o, then 84o again. why cant 84 be AK, and 73 would be KJ, and have those hands show up 4 or more hands in a row. I am definately not a pro-rigged guy, but it does seem that almost every tourny online I get a certain combo of XYo more than one should, and of course its always a crappy XYo, which is easy to fold of course, just frustrating.

this thread is stupid.I like stupid threads, therefore by logic, I like this thread.Is this considered logic?

On JetSet Poker, I received JJ six hands in a row. Everybody at the table was crapping themselves. Amazingly, support never answered my email. The odds of that happening are very minute. Yeah.. online poker is rigged. :club: At least we don't have to tip the dealers though.
The real question here is, did you win with any of them?

I have also found that while playing online, no matter in cash games or tourneys, I tend to be really streaky in terms of types of hands dealt, like the aforementioned poster has stated...I also agree that when I have had KK the past 5 or 6 times (possibly more) I have been up against AA, no joke....I have also realized that in certain hands in cash games when I'm close to being to the felt, I will get my money in w/ the best of it, i.e. AK, AQ, etc...only to be called by a smaller ace which hits the 3 outer...now I only say this rings true for certain situations....I have postulated in the past to some big time internet players that I know through cardrooms around the Chicagoland area, that it seems that in certain situations, I keep encountering the same things happening, and for the most part, they have agreed...now, I am not blatantly saying that online poker is rigged, it is just that I have noticed that alot of extremely good players who I have befriended have been taking some of the most brutal beatdowns online, whereas in live games, these types of losses never occur for them...now, the theory that some of us have come up with is this: could there possibly be some form of a tag that is placed upon your account to sort of delegate whether or not in the long run you will win while playing online?...I know that it seems extremely far-fetched, don't get me wrong, but could this be at all plausible?...i've seen pretty much the worst of the worst in terms of losing, and i've also seen some of the most disgusting comebacks, but I'm still pondering if somewhere, somehow, there is some sort of supercomputer that modifies the games while they are played due to your assigned tag...crazy if it were true...flame away...

I've had AA 3 times in a row at the same table once.
I've actually had AA three times in a row, as well, in a live home-game tourney.Online, I've had five consecutive hands on a single table where I had AA, AA, KK, AKs, and TT. Ridiculously enough, it was a $25 buy-in NL table on UltimateBet, so I got called all-in the first two times (by JJ and AJ, respectively), called by a guy all-in with Ax on the KK hand, and hit the flop with AK and took down a $12 pot on the next hand. Went from $25 to about $80 in four hands. Had to fold the TT when the flop came with two overcards.I've never had a run since that even approaches it.