Q's Full On 4th Street

i have recently posted this in the bad beat sections of the forum but got very little answers so ill discuss the hand and by the end hopefully some1 could tell me where or what i did wrong or if i played it correctly.......im playing 1/2$ NLHE at bugysclub.com 9 handed i pick up QcQh in 3rd possion UTG raises 6$ to go 2nd seat folds i re raise making it 18$ to go the table folds back around to him and he called the additonal 12$ flop comes Qd 7h 4h he checks i check turn is the 7s he leads out with 10$ i make it 25$ to go (15$ more) he reraises making it all of his chips wich was about 175 $ back to me i quickly called the river was a 7d he flips up Ac7c for quad 7's......i would appreciate it if sum1 could analyze this hand and talk to me about it bcuz its driven me nutz thank youKL

You are simply going to go broke with top full house. At least, I am. Every time.It's just a cooler. Take a short break, reload, then get back in the game.

That's called having a guy hitting his one out on the river. It sucks, but if you can continue to put all of your money in the middle when the other player is drawing to one out in the whole deck, you'll do quite fine in the game of poker.Other than raising and betting more after the flop, there is nothing you can do except keep putting your money in.

i have recently posted this in the bad beat sections of the forum but got very little answers so ill discuss the hand and by the end hopefully some1 could tell me where or what i did wrong or if i played it correctly.......im playing 1/2$ NLHE at bugysclub.com 9 handed i pick up QcQh in 3rd possion UTG raises 6$ to go 2nd seat folds i re raise making it 18$ to go the table folds back around to him and he called the additonal 12$ flop comes Qd 7h 4h he checks i check turn is the 7s he leads out with 10$ i make it 25$ to go (15$ more) he reraises making it all of his chips wich was about 175 $ back to me i quickly called the river was a 7d he flips up Ac7c for quad 7's......i would appreciate it if sum1 could analyze this hand and talk to me about it bcuz its driven me nutz thank youKL
If you are too lazy to type full words and use proper English, or just 12, at least keep it consistent :club: