Suspending People's Privledges

I will say this in Daniel's defense. It's his website. His forums. If you want to express your opinions in such a rude manner, start your own website. By the argument that just because some of the "7" are well educated, and at least one of them is a lawyer, that Daniel HAS to be wrong... are you saying that every lawsuit brought by a lawyer is correct? And if "so many" people in the poker world are sure that it's a good idea, then why are there only seven plaintiffs? Anywho, i don't have an opinion on the lawsuit. But for a bunch of 14 year old geeks to argue about it on a website is FAR more ridiculous than for a high school dropout who ALSO happens to be a succesful, high profile PROFESSIONAL POKER PLAYER to do the same. Daniel may not have Raymer's law degree, but his experience in the poker world is far greater than Raymer's. I'm semi-drunk and rambling...inventing opinions on the way. Goodnight.

haha this guy is a lawyer and knows lots of poker professionals.Please go public, sir. I want to make sure you never handle my personal injury cases : (

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who saw Daniel pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.+1
hahaha....am i the only one who got the Ferris Bueller reference? nh sir :club:

I suspended your posting privleges because you kept starting threads on topics that were already being discussed in multiple threads with the express purpose of bashing Daniel. That's the definition of trolling and if all you do is start threads that bash Daniel when the topic is already being discussed in other threads you'll lose your posting privleges again.Differing opinions are allowed as anybody with any reading comprehension can see but just because you think your opinion deserves a brand new thread on a subject it probably doesn't.I'll leave this thread open for awhile and I'll close it later in the day.

I suspended your posting privleges because you kept starting threads on topics that were already being discussed in multiple threads with the express purpose of bashing Daniel. That's the definition of trolling and if all you do is start threads that bash Daniel when the topic is already being discussed in other threads you'll lose your posting privleges again.Differing opinions are allowed as anybody with any reading comprehension can see but just because you think your opinion deserves a brand new thread on a subject it probably doesn't.I'll leave this thread open for awhile and I'll close it later in the day.
1500 posts in a month? Damn you're a busy guy. Keep up the good work Bob, it is appreciated.
I'll leave this thread open for awhile and I'll close it later in the day.
I don't normally do this, but after reading this, I feel the need for a+1
Im not sure what that OP said in his original post to get banned, but this follow up is dead on the money. I love this site and i like Daniel as a player, but seriously - as a person who didnt even graduate high school, how can he say what he feels is "100% right?" Does he really, and honestly, think he is smarter than those other 7 players? Seriously. Think about it. In fact, think about if you didnt even know who Daniel or any of these players were. It would bring in a different perspective for all. Cant wait for all the 12 yr old nerds to flame this.
I am all for education, however some of the most moronic people I have met have several letters following their surname. Myself? Graduated HS, finished about 2.5 years of college, but quit when an opportunity in I.T. presented itself and I have never looked back. I am now a consultant that large companies pay in excess of xxx.xx per hour plus expenses to come in to implement their payroll systems. Am I smarter than DN, probably in some things....smarter than Howard Led? again probably in some things....but also DN is smarter in many things that I and those guys are not.Just because someone has a law degree doesn't make them the most intelligent beings in the world. If Raymer was a 'great' lawyer, why was he grinding the 9-5 lifestyle at Pfizer, lucky if he was bringing home 6 figures? Great laywers work for themselves or are partners in large firms and make great money. Just saying you can still be very stupid in some areas and greatly educated in others. The degrees, in the real job market, only open the doors.....if you are a moron with a degree....you will not succeed.Basshuntr

I thought daniels post in his blog summed it all up. The 7 arent doing this for the interest of every pokerplayer, just themselves. It is rather greedy and selfish, and I think thats what Daniel is so upset about.

First off when i wrote the original post i was playing poker on line and writing it as fast as possible. Secondly the 7 guys are suing because they feel they are getting slighted. This is not about poker it is about using people's names in ways they don't want to be used and without there permission. I can not make a commercial for my firm using Derek Jeter or Barry Bonds unless they allowed me to and gave them ample reimbursement for their use. That is what those guys are saying.This is way out of Daniels league. He is not very educated and it is pretty scary that he has this many followers. He does not even know odds when he is playing poker. ( VERY GOOD AT READING PEOPLE THOUGH) He is not a man you want to follow! He can express his opinions but he should know what he is talking about. He seems to like to talk out of his u know what! For instance as I stated in my last post ( Poker Mountain --top 2 site) Just his lack of overall knowledge of things and his seeing the big picture is way off. WHen i see people latching onto people like this not for their poker wisdom but for their political and personal agendas it worries me.TO all the kids reading this get an education go to school. You can work for a company or start your own. then go play poker. But to not finish high school and speak about topics is like he does is just a PRACTICAL JOKE. I will say it again his name from being the hottest poker in the year of the boom has made him who he is today. His last couple years have been abysmal. Without the financial security of his other jobs. (PROMOTING, POKER WEB SITE, AND ALL OTHER INCOMES ) He would not be that rich. HE is contradicting himself when he complains about the guys in the law suit. How about people start using his name to make money. HE wouldn't like that. He makes his money off his name and then compalins when others want to make money off theirs. He does not have to be part of the law suit. He does not need this money and LYLE is a friend of his. But some of the other guys would like there fair share that they have made for this company by using their names.

First off when i wrote the original post i was playing poker on line and writing it as fast as possible.
I don't care how busy you were, if you are the lawyer that you say you are, you never would have made that mistake, period. And even the way you type screams of idiocy and incompetence. Stop posting trash please. Good luck. Fucking amateurs.
First off when i wrote the original post i was playing poker on line and writing it as fast as possible. Secondly the 7 guys are suing because they feel they are getting slighted. This is not about poker it is about using people's names in ways they don't want to be used and without there permission. I can not make a commercial for my firm using Derek Jeter or Barry Bonds unless they allowed me to and gave them ample reimbursement for their use. That is what those guys are saying.This is way out of Daniels league. He is not very educated and it is pretty scary that he has this many followers. He does not even know odds when he is playing poker. ( VERY GOOD AT READING PEOPLE THOUGH) He is not a man you want to follow! He can express his opinions but he should know what he is talking about. He seems to like to talk out of his u know what! For instance as I stated in my last post ( Poker Mountain --top 2 site) Just his lack of overall knowledge of things and his seeing the big picture is way off. WHen i see people latching onto people like this not for their poker wisdom but for their political and personal agendas it worries me.TO all the kids reading this get an education go to school. You can work for a company or start your own. then go play poker. But to not finish high school and speak about topics is like he does is just a PRACTICAL JOKE. I will say it again his name from being the hottest poker in the year of the boom has made him who he is today. His last couple years have been abysmal. Without the financial security of his other jobs. (PROMOTING, POKER WEB SITE, AND ALL OTHER INCOMES ) He would not be that rich. HE is contradicting himself when he complains about the guys in the law suit. How about people start using his name to make money. HE wouldn't like that. He makes his money off his name and then compalins when others want to make money off theirs. He does not have to be part of the law suit. He does not need this money and LYLE is a friend of his. But some of the other guys would like there fair share that they have made for this company by using their names.
HAHAHAHA This is probably the dumbest thing I have read on this site.