Anyone In Or Going To Be In The Poker Classic ?

Just wondering if anyone on here has made it into the poker classic yet. Or plans on getting into it, weither its via qualifer or direct buyin.I'm trying to make it via the $1 sng's, I'd love to say ill make it but I think it's pretty doubtful. Winning 4 sng's in a row is gonna be HARD.

Just wondering if anyone on here has made it into the poker classic yet. Or plans on getting into it, weither its via qualifer or direct buyin.I'm trying to make it via the $1 sng's, I'd love to say ill make it but I think it's pretty doubtful. Winning 4 sng's in a row is gonna be HARD.
You have obviously never met me before. Hi, winning captain of the fcp forum challenge and flawless sit and go victories.
You have obviously never met me before. Hi, winning captain of the fcp forum challenge and flawless sit and go victories.
First of all, thats a awesome sig of Ryu you have. Im a big street fighter fan. 2nd, do you have any tips for me ? Hope to see you at there man.
First of all, thats a awesome sig of Ryu you have. Im a big street fighter fan. 2nd, do you have any tips for me ? Hope to see you at there man.
HAHA you have never met Royal Tour then, pompous and narsacistic...uh i mean genuinly nice guy :DSee you friday
Only tip i have is the MTT's seem to be easier to play at later stages.meaning if u make it to stage 3 in a Sit and Go, u have to wait for it to fill up. but a MTT stage 3 is usually good to go a the designated time.But this was amonth ago, it might be better now for sng's.I'm in stage 2 MTT now and will keep trying, as this month comes to an end, i'l also try the SnG's.good luck.
Only tip i have is the MTT's seem to be easier to play at later stages.meaning if u make it to stage 3 in a Sit and Go, u have to wait for it to fill up. but a MTT stage 3 is usually good to go a the designated time.But this was amonth ago, it might be better now for sng's.I'm in stage 2 MTT now and will keep trying, as this month comes to an end, i'l also try the SnG's.good luck.
Royal.Have I ever mentioned that you rule?That is all.sw
Royal.Have I ever mentioned that you rule?That is all.sw
I'm not sure what happend to you man, because you were willing to ship me that bottle of vodka, and told me you had 3 of them and that you'd like it if i could buy all 3, but then as soon as i mentioned i wanted a 3rd party involved to handle the money transaction You dissapeared.I dont know what you had planned but you're lucky i never brought it up.I'll take your word for what its worth now.