Damn, I've been sitting on the season 2 DVD's for about 2 months and haven't cracked them open yet. DN's blog post may have just put me over the edge. There goes proper sleep for the next few days!!!!Why did you have to mention this DN!!!

:club: For people hwo don't know what Daniel or Timinator are talking about, 24 is the best show on earth. Season six will begin in January with 24 episodes that follow the day of Jack Bauer. The great thing about this show is that there is a new episode every week. There will be two episodes on a Sunday, two more the following day, and then one every Monday until the finally which has two. Every time you watch a season it seems like that season is the best. If you watch each season more than once however, season two seem the most entertaing again. The second time I watched it I finished it in abour 30 hours. It was a great almost day and a half. :D

24 Is the best TV show........Period. The real question is how is Jack going to get out of the situation he is in?....He is on a slow boat to China and it ended with him begging for death. (BTW, I think Audrey sold him out)...Who's comming back?...Who's getting killed?...This could be a fun thread.Heck..even DN may chime in on this one...

...............................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler...................................................................This contains a spoiler....................................Wayne Palmer is going to be president. Audrey and Bill are coming back. Some scenes have been filmed in London and New York.There is also talk about a movie being made in 2008. It will be a day in the life of Jack Bauer but it will not follow the 24 hour time slot.

Daniel talks about it in his blog, so it should be here.
That damn Jack Bauer almost ruined my life one week. As I watched the first 4 seasons in 5 days...... Thank god for Hollywood video, by the way does anyone know when season 5 will be out on dvd?

Yeah, 24 is an addictive drug. It's like a good book that you just can't put down. I've found myself debating which is more important. 4 hours or sleep, or one more episode. Usually the episode wins.

:club: For people hwo don't know what Daniel or Timinator are talking about, 24 is the best show on earth. Season six will begin in January with 24 episodes that follow the day of Jack Bauer. The great thing about this show is that there is a new episode every week. There will be two episodes on a Sunday, two more the following day, and then one every Monday until the finally which has two. Every time you watch a season it seems like that season is the best. If you watch each season more than once however, season two seem the most entertaing again. The second time I watched it I finished it in abour 30 hours. It was a great almost day and a half. :D
QFMFTNewbie...ur alright in my book.The movie is going to be interesting for sure without the 24-hour limitations. Plus, we'll find out what Jack REALLY means every time he says "damn" now that he can swear.
QFMFTNewbie...ur alright in my book.The movie is going to be interesting for sure without the 24-hour limitations. Plus, we'll find out what Jack REALLY means every time he says "damn" now that he can swear.
maybe when he hangs up he'll actually say bye.I'm a 24 addict as well, rewatching season two for the 3rd time. I have to agree with showstopper, season two does get more entertaining. It is easily the best season, by far. I'm sure all real 24 fans will agree. The best seasons in order have to go 2, 3, 1/5 tied, 4. But my FAVORITES 3, 1/5, 2, 4. Comments?

People STOP posting spoilers here!! There is no excuse. You know DN is only on Season 2! Daniel I hope you're not reading this thread.

24 is by far the best show on tv. I cant wait till season 6 starts, I am half way through season 5, downloaded the entire season off torrents. I was the same way as Daniel lol I got so addicted to this show after the first season I was in the zone, where I would watch 24 episodes one after the other. You still got a whiles to go tho Daniel....wait till season 5 man its nuts! Season 2 is reported to be one of the best seasons. Season 3 has a lot of crazy stuff happen. I dont want to ruin anything since your not that far but you should keep us posted how far you are in it. No one can f&%$# with Jack Bauer haha.

Season 5 will probably come out on DVD in early December. It is also available on itunes.
Please explain how to track this down through Itunes. And props 2 the holmes here with info Thanks bro I appreciate it.Jack Bauer is the baddest MFer in the world

Season 1 and season 5 are available for the video ipod. They are 2 dollars per episode, or something like 34 dollars if you buy an entire season. Go to tv shows and either type 24 or go to fox and the go to the 24. It is a good deal because the DVD will probably be around $55, but with the DVD you get awesome special features. Except for season 1 DVD, they have all had about an hour of deleated scenes and different special features, like how they made a certain scene, or how they researched chemical warfare.