i am BB with KcQd folds to SB, who raises, i 3-bet, he caps, i call flop 6d 9c 6c he bets, i call turn 8c he bets, i raise, he calls river 6s he bets, i fold i think this is a good turn raise, but i think he might not fold as much since the pot is big. also, his range should be pretty good since he capped preflop.

Ok, a bit delayed, but finally a reply...I've decided I don't much like the play on the turn, in light of the fact that you're going to check the river. And honestly, I'm not sure I like it even if you're going to bluff the river.Basically, I think he folds his PF capping range hands almost never on this board, and there's only three hands I can give him to cap PF that you beat (unless he's a LAG): KTs, KJs, QJs. Therefore, I believe your free showdown raise is a loser on this board. I like the flop call. I think raising here is asking to be 3-bet. I think the turn is a call, and the river is a fold UI. Not as agressive, but I just can't see him folding almost any hand he capped PF.This is the point where you post the hand from villain's perspective to prove me wrong :)GB