Howard Comments On Dn Idea At Ftp Chat

A question was asked about something DN said, and Howard Lederer responded. Here is that part of the pro chat:Question From SunshineSean: Daniel Negreanu said he is all for the WSOP just paying out the Final Table for the Main Event. Do you think that is a good idea?Howard Lederer: That is a sick idea. I know he feels like that would favr him. But I think it would reduce the field by at least 1/3I thought some of you might find this interesting.

A question was asked about something DN said, and Howard Lederer responded. Here is that part of the pro chat:Question From SunshineSean: Daniel Negreanu said he is all for the WSOP just paying out the Final Table for the Main Event. Do you think that is a good idea?Howard Lederer: That is a sick idea. I know he feels like that would favr him. But I think it would reduce the field by at least 1/3I thought some of you might find this interesting.
here is what i have from earlier in the chat session...Question From wisconsin kid: ferguson says that the WPT keeps him for making a "living"........yet the WPT has only been around for a couple years, what is his agruement going too be for what he did before the WPTHoward Lederer: He would argue that he actually played in many of the events on the WPT before the WPT was around. Now he can't play because they are trying to force an unlawful realease on him.Question From ut2005: Daniel Negreanu said that while the WPT "likeness stipulation" is wrong that if means little seeing that the WPT has never used it. Has the WPT ever used your image in a way that offended you?Howard Lederer: Yes!! They refused to remove a video clip from their WPT branded video game. The WSOP, on the other hand, teh WSOP pulled 600k games when they infringed on some player images, including Daniel.
"Michael Mizrachi Turns Straight"....as opposed to gay. Pay attention people.
Yeah guess only certain people think it's funny.. I'm not one of them. :club:

By "sick", does he mean "great"?"Dude, that is one SICK idea! Let's do it!"Or does he mean "ill"?"That guy thinks his own sister's hot. Man is he sick. She is hot, though"

Howard Lederer: He would argue that he actually played in many of the events on the WPT before the WPT was around. Now he can't play because they are trying to force an unlawful realease on him.
he can still play them, hes just being a spoilt whiney little ***** IMO.he makes millions and brazzillions of dollars from doing NOTHING but sign autographs and make appearences, and now that they are jimmying him out of a bit of cash, he pusses around.the whole bunch of them should grow up and stop acting like whiney bitches.makes me want to smack all 7 of them across the head.
By "sick", does he mean "great"?"Dude, that is one SICK idea! Let's do it!"Or does he mean "ill"?"That guy thinks his own sister's hot. Man is he sick. She is hot, though"
WHAT?!?!?!?! Howard Lederer made out with Annie Duke?!?!?!?That IS sick
he can still play them, hes just being a spoilt whiney little ***** IMO.he makes millions and brazzillions of dollars from doing NOTHING but sign autographs and make appearences, and now that they are jimmying him out of a bit of cash, he pusses around.the whole bunch of them should grow up and stop acting like whiney bitches.makes me want to smack all 7 of them across the head.
Ferguson can't legally sign the WPT release form.
Full transcript of the chat, please, anyone?
1. I don't see anything about 'The Grinder' in anyones sig... so I have no idea what the crap you guys are talking about....2. Alex, in your sig it says Cassidy has the 19 of spades... which frightens and confuses me.... also, why do you have that hand in your sig? It's pretty gay... of course, that's why I like it.
to comment seriously on this....I like DN. He is a good guy and he goes above and beyond the call for his fans and forum members. That being said I hate his idea for the Main Event. I understand his point....but if I came in 13th out of 9000 people and got squat....I might have to commit hari kari.