Which Sites Has The Best Freerolls?

wassup fcp'ers, im going to try and start my BR strictly on freerolls. I know its going to take some time, but i'm willing to grind it out in the next month or two. So is there anyone out there that can tell which poker site offers the best FREEROLLS?thanks.

full tilt has some
They run 3 freerolls with $40 prize pools. NLH at 1:30pm ET, NLH at 1:30am ET, and either Razz or HORSE at 3:30am ET. The freerolls have 900 caps so you must register within the first few minutes to get into the NLH freerolls. The $40 prize pool isn't much tho, only paying top 18 $2 to $5.

Are you doing it to challenge yourself or, because you don't want to spend any money. Absolute does have a lot of freerolls in different games.

The smaller sites will have better freerolls because they wont have very many players. Party has them all day long but there are a ridiculous amount of ppl in each one. I would go with any of the smaller sites

Deposit $50 on a site and play micro limits. Don't waste your time on freerolls. If you can't deposit $50 for any reason than you have other issues to worry about besides playing poker, and focus on those instead.

Deposit $50 on a site and play micro limits. Don't waste your time on freerolls. If you can't deposit $50 for any reason than you have other issues to worry about besides playing poker, and focus on those instead.
You don't even need to deposit $50 these days. So many sites offer free money that there's no point in wasting time with freerolls.

You could even do the free $75 party money by clicking on my sig at the bottom.... and dont forget Canary3 as the referal

I found Party Poker's freerolls to be the easiest to earn money. In the 20 freerolls I entered I've final tabled 3 times and came in 12th another time. They vary in size. The $300 and $250 freerolls are 9000 people, but more than half don't show. The new player freerolls ($150 and $100) are more like 1200 to 1500 people. You gotta play agreesive the first two hours. Since most of the table are short handed, you need to steal a lot of pots and get the free money (from the players that aren't active). If you're lucky enough to be at a table with just two people, you should offer to share the blinds with the other guy and try to blind the inactives out as quickly as you can. In the end, I only made about 30 or 40 bucks from it, but I was able to build that up to several hundred by clearing the bonuses.I just realized that the frerolls I'm describing require you to deposit money, but you can always deposit and then withdraw the money. That way your account will be considered a "real money" account.They also have freerolls for free money players ($500), but they only pay the top 10. Those are a bit harder, but I think the same rules apply.

You could even do the free $75 party money by clicking on my sig at the bottom.... and dont forget Canary3 as the referal
Or you can get $100 on Party by clicking on my sig. :club:
I found Party Poker's freerolls to be the easiest to earn money. In the 20 freerolls I entered I've final tabled 3 times and came in 12th another time. They vary in size. The $300 and $250 freerolls are 9000 people, but more than half don't show. The new player freerolls ($150 and $100) are more like 1200 to 1500 people. You gotta play agreesive the first two hours. Since most of the table are short handed, you need to steal a lot of pots and get the free money (from the players that aren't active). If you're lucky enough to be at a table with just two people, you should offer to share the blinds with the other guy and try to blind the inactives out as quickly as you can. In the end, I only made about 30 or 40 bucks from it, but I was able to build that up to several hundred by clearing the bonuses.I just realized that the frerolls I'm describing require you to deposit money, but you can always deposit and then withdraw the money. That way your account will be considered a "real money" account.They also have freerolls for free money players ($500), but they only pay the top 10. Those are a bit harder, but I think the same rules apply.
Only Jamie Gold can run this good.
Or you can get $100 on Party by clicking on my sig. :icon_dance:Only Jamie Gold can run this good.
bodog had a free 1000 freeroll every day at 845 PM ET and top 200 of 2000 get paid... pretty simple really
bodog had a free 1000 freeroll every day at 845 PM ET and top 200 of 2000 get paid... pretty simple really
No requirements for it? That seems a little generous.
They run 3 freerolls with $40 prize pools. NLH at 1:30pm ET, NLH at 1:30am ET, and either Razz or HORSE at 3:30am ET. The freerolls have 900 caps so you must register within the first few minutes to get into the NLH freerolls. The $40 prize pool isn't much tho, only paying top 18 $2 to $5.
that translates into blows ***try Absolute poker. i think they still have a bunch of 50dollar ones throughout the day with a 2k cap and they have a bunch of private ones as well you can get into.

10 instant bonus only valid for players from US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Spain and France. Our customer service team will phone you within 20 minutes of sign-up to verify your account and deposit the $10 in your real money account. I cant wait till my parents phone rings at 320 in the morning and it wakes my parents up. I should get my own place

• 3 years later...