holy snikeys, i got bracket problems

I have no idea why i picked Kansas over UConn in the Elite 8, theyve played so bad down the stretch, but O well. Thats my only sweet 16/elite 8 team thats not in it so far.Final 4 : Kentucky, UNC, Illinois, Wake ForestChampionship game: UNC, IllinoisWinner: UNC

Son of a...Illinois/NC/Wake/Syracuse (oops)is my final fourAnd honestly...Washington in the final four? I thought Syracuse as a pick was crazy... :D

I got 26 out of 32 right in the first round, and only lost one sweet sixteen team (Kansas, but I was happy to see them lose.) Was one of only two people in our 26 player pool to pick Vermont - I'm old enough to remember when Boeheim coached teams always choked in the first round.My final four teams are Illinois, Louisville, UConn, and (Ugh) Duke. I'm tied for second, so "so far so good".

Illinois will be your only team in the final four this year Suited, sorry, but your screwed :D
Why because I'm not hanging all over the ACC's nutsack? We will see my friend!
no, becasue your relying on Washington to beat Louisville and Florida to actually do something in the NCAAs which they havent't done in years

14-2 on Thursday...11-5 on Friday. Yuck.The Final Four: Dook(ie), Ill, UNC, WakeUNC beats Ill in an epic game to win the title.Yesterday hurt me. I had KU in my elite eight and New Mexico as the cinderella sweet sixteen team. Whoops. I now have only 12 of my 16, and 7 of my 8 (damn you Simien!). Looks like I'll have to be perfect from here on--which should be interesting, 'cause I put Utah in my eight. Gotta love the big white stiff in the NCAAs.

I was pulling for vermont, and after they won i was happy but then i realized, wait a minute, i have cuse in the final 4 of 2 of my brackets. DAMN! so i get home last night from poker to look at my 3rd bracket (which i did pick vermont to beat syracuse) and i see on ESPN that my bracket is in 962'nd in the nation, with 29 correct. :D