I Don't Care Where The Hell The Bad Beat Forum Is

Bodog 200nlerac22 (88)villain (btn)preflopvillain raises 8 to 10erac22 callsflop 2 Q 8erac22 bets 15villain callsturn 2 Q 8 8 erac22 checksvillain checksriver2 Q 8 8 Qerac22 bets 60villain raises to 200 (all in)erac22 callsshowdownvillain (QQ) for quadserac22 (88) for quadsvillain collects 500I quit poker

hmm... let me think, I HAD QUADS AND LOST!!!!!!!!!what pisses me off the most is that had i been playing this hand on party I would have won 200k or something.

hmm... let me think, I HAD QUADS AND LOST!!!!!!!!!what pisses me off the most is that had i been playing this hand on party I would have won 200k or something.
Broccoli

Whatever, it's about the worst cooler you can possibly take, and it would have qualified for any bad beat jackpot. But you're right, I lost that pot because I suck. I should have gotten away from under quads.

Whatever, it's about the worst cooler you can possibly take, and it would have qualified for any bad beat jackpot. But you're right, I lost that pot because I suck. I should have gotten away from under quads.
we don't care
Take a deep breath, grab the nearest gun, taste the end of it, and squeeze.
there are only 52 cards in the deckany poker site deals literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of hands every daymoral of the story: sh1t happens
Sorry bud, quads to overquads doesn't happen very often. If it did there would be a lot more bad beat jackpot winners. Why couldn't i have been playing on party...
Maybe Harry Demetriou could email the poker site for you?
I wish i thought it was rigged, then I wouldn't have to worry about being doomed to a life of eternal bad luck.

now if someone moved all in pre flop with a 73 suited you called with AA, flopped quads and he runner runnered a straight flush i would call that a bad beat..you just took a tough one now go kill yourself....

I DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL THE RELIGION FORUM ISis there a god? and if so, what would you ask him if you got just one question?
I would ask him why ketchup is the preferred dipping sauce for french fries even though ranch is far superior.
I DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL THE RELIGION FORUM ISis there a god? and if so, what would you ask him if you got just one question?
What if God was one of us......Just a slob like one of us......Just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way hoooooooooome....