Story Of My Live Tourney

The scene-- Underground dive bar in club in South London The game-- NL Hold Em The stakes-- £5000 buy in Payout-- £50k to winner + New Mercedes Players-- All villains, crooks, nonces, snides and coppers Started last night at 2am, I played tight early. Accumalated chips here and there, won some nice hands with premiums. Got to 4am and we were down to the final 20. I pick up AA in the BB, folds to the button who shoves. I call and I knock him out. I`m now CL, I cruise to final table, where I start bullying my fellow crims. 7 to go and I`m massive CL. I can`t lose surely. Pick up the Kray Twins hand (KK), I raise, someone shoves I call. They show JJ, I win that one. Get to final 2, I have a 9-1 advantage. Pick up AK, I raise. My opponent Hacksaw Harry goes all in. I call, he shows 33. I get an Ace on the flop and I`m home. I win the dough and the car and drive it back to my gaff at 7am this morning

LIVE POKER IS RIGGED!TP/MM not $50,000+, stick with the plan.
What the hell you on about? Over here our dough is in Quids Not Dollars I`m going out in my new Merc later Got to do a bit of business
What's a gaff? And stop posting in bold, it's annoying.
A gaff= A house My gaff has 9 bedrooms And 3 Khazis I got the chicks with me at the Minute Later on we`re off down my club The Double R
The scene-- Underground dive bar in club in South London The game-- NL Hold Em The stakes-- £5000 buy in Payout-- £50k to winner + New Mercedes Players-- All villains, crooks, nonces, snides and coppers Started last night at 2am, I played tight early. Accumalated chips here and there, won some nice hands with premiums. Got to 4am and we were down to the final 20. I pick up AA in the BB, folds to the button who shoves. I call and I knock him out. I`m now CL, I cruise to final table, where I start bullying my fellow crims. 7 to go and I`m massive CL. I can`t lose surely. Pick up the Kray Twins hand (KK), I raise, someone shoves I call. They show JJ, I win that one. Get to final 2, I have a 9-1 advantage. Pick up AK, I raise. My opponent Hacksaw Harry goes all in. I call, he shows 33. I get an Ace on the flop and I`m home. I win the dough and the car and drive it back to my gaff at 7am this morning
Douchebaggeries

All you lot seem Obscenely jealous Of my big win last night Picture the scene now. I`m sitting inside my club Bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket Packet of Cigars on the go 3 chicks sitting opposite CCTV screen showing me the bogs And about to order 4 chicken vindaloos

All you lot seem Obscenely jealous Of my big win last night Picture the scene now. I`m sitting inside my club Bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket Packet of Cigars on the go 3 chicks sitting opposite CCTV screen showing me the bogs And about to order 4 chicken vindaloos
Go drown yourself.

picture thishes on the internet right nowat his moms house trying to impress people on a meaasge boardwho dont even really care...and are not jealousjust making fun of how much of an a$$ clown he isif it were true you wouldnt have to push the fact on an internet message boardif i were at a club wit a bunch of girls and a new Merc i would not be on the internet posting updates about it...later...

picture thishes on the internet right nowat his moms house trying to impress people on a meaasge boardwho dont even really care...and are not jealousjust making fun of how much of an a$$ clown he isif it were true you wouldnt have to push the fact on an internet message boardif i were at a club wit a bunch of girls and a new Merc i would not be on the internet posting updates about it...later...
nh sir :club::D:D
STFU, limey.