My Krablar Hand At The Wsop

So I'm down to probably 18-19k in the 2nd level of day 2. Blinds at 300/600, ante 75.It folds around to me on the button and I've got a lovely K3o. Of course I raise to 2k.Markus Golser is in the SB and reraises to something like 5.5 or maybe 6k. He's got a lot of chips and has been reraising often. When pressed further, I've seen him count out his chips and then fold. Furthermore, he's only facing a button raise and probably thinks I'm capable of fooling around...I wasn't fooling though! I really had that krablar, so I moved in on him. He asked for a count, handled his chips for a moment, and folded. I turned my cards over to show him the kind of trouble he was in. He admitted there wasn't much he could do with only a measly 52.I doubled through/busted some cute girl shortly after that and finally had a stack that was more to my liking. And I owe it all to the king crab that got me started!I also had a semi-interesting hand against Daniel near the end of day 1. I already posted it at 2+2 and don't feel like retyping it, so...http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...e=0#Post6891023

In the no limit game I was playing in yesterday I honestly won with the krabler 2 times and saw it win like 7 times, I swear that hand does not lose. when I turned it over I went on to say "pinch pinch biatches". They all starred at me with a blank face, they clearly know not of the power of the krabler