he's still alive. i saw him get involved in a strangling match at the bellagio during a cash game last week. not sure if he was the one being strangled or doing the strangling, though.

he's still alive. i saw him get involved in a strangling match at the bellagio during a cash game last week. not sure if he was the one being strangled or doing the strangling, though.
I have to quote the famous philosopher lil' john, "WHAAAAAT?"Are u serious? I think your bluffing, I don't know, anyway I just watched the replay of the 03' series with Hellmuth and Grizzle and it was funny as hell. Props 2 sam, u crack me up.
I have to quote the famous philosopher lil' john, "WHAAAAAT?"Are u serious? I think your bluffing, I don't know, anyway I just watched the replay of the 03' series with Hellmuth and Grizzle and it was funny as hell. Props 2 sam, u crack me up.
nonono, not kidding at all. there was a huge crowd around so i didn't really see anything, but word was that it was good ol' sam and some random guy throwing down in the middle of a crowded poker room. he's also a LOT smaller than i expected. if i had to guess, he's maybe like 5'6" or so. he must have had to stand on tiptoe to strangle anyone over the age of 12.
nonono, not kidding at all. there was a huge crowd around so i didn't really see anything, but word was that it was good ol' sam and some random guy throwing down in the middle of a crowded poker room. he's also a LOT smaller than i expected. if i had to guess, he's maybe like 5'6" or so. he must have had to stand on tiptoe to strangle anyone over the age of 12.
:club:

I heard a story about how he punched Phil Hellmuth in the face, so he will always be ok in my book.it makes it even better to know that he is 5'6" and Phil is like 6'3". He must have needed a chair to hit him in the chin